Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts 53 Man Cut Transactions Thread

1 minute ago, DraftMaster said:

Well the Jags are looking nice right now.

If foles has any weapons they will be dangerous.

Pretty bad trade for the Texans. 

Gotta love it as a Colts fan.

9 minutes ago, DraftMaster said:

How so?

3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

The Colts made a trad like his in 1990 to get Jeff George

For all you youngsters. It didn’t go well

Just now, Stephen said:

How so?

Colts-Andrew retired

Texans-Lost Clowney and won't have a 1st round pick until 2022

Titans-Mariota is looking like a bust

Jags-Nothing bad is happening to them right now

The division's up for grabs though.

I like Tunsil a lot, also like Stills too but yeah...that's a lot. 

Still, I think Tunsil's gonna be a top 5 LT eventually. He could help their line if they keep getting OL talent. Of course, that'll have to be in mid rounds of the draft or FA for a while.

Just now, DraftMaster said:

Colts-Andrew retired

Le wan got suspended for Tenn. too

Funny thing is the Texans drafted a LT in the first round this year. Why not just play him instead of giving away the future.

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Funny thing is the Texans drafted a LT in the first round this year. Why not just play him instead of giving away the future.

You want a rookie tackle from Alabama State protecting the blind side of a QB that got sacked 62 times?

2 hours ago, Horse Shoe Heaven said:

Thats why I would cut Milton, someone you would think would step up on ST. Milton though I must admit he is an EXCELLENT ST player.

I'll give you that one just no good on defense.

2 minutes ago, krunk said:

You want a rookie tackle from Alabama State protecting the blind side of a QB that got sacked 62 times?

But they gave up a lot of this guy is ready in a year or two.

To be fair, Castonzo is closer to the end while Tunsil is closer to the beginning of his career.

34 minutes ago, DraftMaster said:

What did they do?

12 minutes ago, krunk said:

Jeff Saturday was an UDFA....

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

What did they do?

Nothing. But if foles even has a average year they will be dangerous.

Makes you wonder. I think Miami would be wise to use those picks to help Rosen not bring in another QB.

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

Makes you wonder. I think Miami would be wise to use those picks to help Rosen not bring in another QB.

Feel the same as you

7 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Jeff Saturday was an UDFA....

Did we have a UDFA at LT? No we had Tarik Glenn. Most teams have high round draft picks at LT.

24 minutes ago, krunk said:

As a Colts fan...yes I do!

22 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Nah colts can sign Hoyer  and keep picks

We will know tomorrow if the colts picked a QB off the waiver wire or are going with a FA veteran.

55 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

The Colts made a trad like his in 1990 to get Jeff George

For all you youngsters. It didn’t go well

Shhhhhh!

If you don't / can't remember, it never happened.

(kinda like politics.)

57 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

I like Tunsil a lot, also like Stills too but yeah...that's a lot. 

Still, I think Tunsil's gonna be a top 5 LT eventually. He could help their line if they keep getting OL talent. Of course, that'll have to be in mid rounds of the draft or FA for a while.

Was Tunsil the "gas mask bandit" that fell in the draft?

On my phone looking at this.  Pain in the rear.   Not reading every page.  Can someone give an update on the Colts cuts and surprise keeps?

Just now, WoolMagnet said:

Was Tunsil the "gas mask bandit" that fell in the draft?

Yes

Alex Bars (OL from ND) waived today from the Bears. I'd love it if we grabbed him. Good upside.

2 minutes ago, Myles said:

On my phone looking at this.  Pain in the rear.   Not reading every page.  Can someone give an update on the Colts cuts and surprise keeps?

No real surprises. Hentges made it for now at least. We kept 6 WRs for now including Rogers and Pascal... We only kept 8 OL and 1 QB so likely will be picking up at least one OL and a QB tomorrow.

4 hours ago, CR91 said:

Clark makes the team again. I really don't get how this guy keeps surviving

It's because we have no depth on the line. But he'll be cut if we bring in lineman off waivers. 

9 minutes ago, Myles said:

Nothing surprising. Collins got cut. Milligan made the 53 at safety but expect him to be cut when we add a QB. We kept 6 WR and Hale made it over Travis.

9 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Alex Bars (OL from ND) waived today from the Bears. I'd love it if we grabbed him. Good upside.

Notre Dame usually produces good OLmen.

1 hour ago, DraftMaster said:

Colts-Andrew retired

Thank you thank you finally somebody says the truth. I've been saying this all along. We are still the favorites in the division and with our defense  Brissett doesn't have to be great just good and don't turn the ball over to much and we win the division hands down. 

7 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Notre Dame usually produces good OLmen.

Bars was the best OL on the team and projected to be an early round pick before his injury. I think he just needs some time. He got great coaching. I'm sure Q would love to have him.

1 minute ago, Luck 4 president said:

What’s the update on chad kelly?

placed on suspension for two games...