Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts 53 Man Cut Transactions Thread

LucasOilStadium

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

So by tomorrow or Monday we should know who the backup QB will be. Kelly fans will scream if he doesn’t get to be backup after two games.

You never know what will happen. Obviously we're going to pick someone up in the next couple of games. But will we keep them, and carry 3 on the active roster the entire year? Wouldn't surprise me one bit if we signed a QB and only kept them 2-5 games, then waived. It just really depends on how they feel about Kelly. The only reason IMO to keep 3 long term is if you sign a vet that's well respected to mentor Kelly. No sense in keeping a 3rd long term if they are a young waive or unimpressive retread.

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

I was a bit surprised Gerri Green got cut, but everything else was mostly easy to guess. Can't wait to see who we get off waivers.

Wasnt surprised by green at all. Didnt make even a single play. Not even sure about PS. We will probably replace him on PS with somebody else.

1 hour ago, EastStreet said:

You could have said the same thing about Hentges.

I'd love to see Dulin become the Fountain of next year.

I’ve actually liked what I seen from Hentges from the start. As the PS went on, I felt no way he was leaving the 53. Dulin was a smaller school prospect. I think he has to work very hard to get a crack at this 53 next year too. I’d be tickled pick if we just keep loading up WR’s with speed and talent.  

54 minutes ago, Horse Shoe Heaven said:

I know some don't like Pascal, but I think when he does play he produces, hes a big body guy who knows how to use it and hes got decent hands and will make the tough catch. I like him!

I really like Pascal too. Big, thick, muscular body with good enough skills for this team. I still would have taken Fountain though if he hadn’t got hurt and hated to see him go. Would maybe tried to trade him somewhere if I could have. 

• Like 2