Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts 53 Man Cut Transactions Thread

LucasOilStadium

2 minutes ago, tweezy32 said:

Lol I’d still do that for two first my god dolphins fans must be happy right now

Two first and a 2nd?? That’s why lol tousling event all that anyways

Correct your grammar and I may be able to respond man. Lol 

1 minute ago, PrincetonTiger said:

You trade 2 future 1st Rounders and a 2nd Rounder for 2 guys over 25

It reminds me of a MLB Trade Deadline Desperation deal

Deshaun spent a lot of time looking at the sky last season.  With what ended up happening to Luck, you can see why they would do almost anything to help that.

I’m not defending the trades.  They got fleeced, hard.  But with reason.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

You trade 2 future 1st Rounders and a 2nd Rounder for 2 guys over 25

It reminds me of a MLB Trade Deadline Desperation deal

A lot of guys come into the league at 22, 23. What’s a couple of years? Tunsil literally just turned 25 two weeks ago. He’s not 34.

Just now, Qwiz said:

A lot of guys come into the league at 22, 23. What’s a couple of years? Tunsil literally just turned 25 two weeks ago. He’s not 34.

He isn't worth a first round pick.   Why make the trade now?  Season starts in a week.  He will have 2 practices before the season starts.   

Just now, luv_pony_express said:

Deshaun spent a lot of time looking at the sky last season.  With what ended up happening to Luck, you can see why they would do almost anything to help that.

I’m not defending the trades.  They got fleeced, hard.  But with reason.

Agreed reminds me a lot like some MLB Deadline deals where a team give up prize prospects to get a position they need because of injuries 

Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

Agreed reminds me a lot like some MLB Deadline deals where a team give up prize prospects to get a position they need because of injuries 

Yeah and they got an RB and a stud at LT, question becomes, is that enough to protect Watson, seemed to me they had more issues than just LT

1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

He isn't worth a first round pick.   Why make the trade now?  Season starts in a week.  He will have 2 practices before the season starts.   

You don’t think an emerging 25 year old LT is worth a first round pick? Teams are trading and picking up players left and right right now. I don’t think they care how many practices they have before game one of the season. 

• Like 1

Just now, Qwiz said:

You don’t think an emerging 25 year old LT is worth a first round pick? Teams are trading and picking up players left and right right now. I don’t think they care how many practices they have before game one of the season. 

Is stills worth a first as well.   Then throw in a second for good measure.   Lol. I think O'Brien had a stroke or something

In today’s NFL unless they are Mormon or played baseball they come in at 20 to 21

I don’t think so. It’s a moot point Bc you’re reaching for straws on the age thing anyway. 

• Like 1

Just now, jvan1973 said:

Is stills worth a first as well.   Then throw in a second for good measure.   Lol. I think O'Brien had a stroke or something

I’m glad they addressed the line. It’s fine if you disagree with the method but I’m content. 

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

Yeah and they got an RB and a stud at LT, question becomes, is that enough to protect Watson, seemed to me they had more issues than just LT

That’s true — except for the part about Tunsil being a “stud.”  He’s a good LT with a better upside.  But if he was actually a stud, Miami would never have let him go.  True stud LTs are gold in this league.

That said, it’s a significant improvement over what they had.

• Like 1

Just now, luv_pony_express said:

That’s true — except for the part about Tunsil being a “stud.”  He’s a good LT with a better upside.  But if he was actually a stud, Miami would never have let him go.  True stud LTs are gold in this league.

No one is untradeable. Unless your name is Patrick Mahomes or Aaron Donald. 

3 minutes ago, luv_pony_express said:

Yup, he's solid, but not stud/elite/top-10. Neither is AC for that matters. He's what Houston needed though.

• Like 1

Big mistake 

2 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

They also didn't work out contract details for Tunsil.  Lol.     He has all the leverage now.    So funny.    

Source?!

Just now, tweezy32 said:

I’d probably shít myself of laughter if he doesn’t resign with them 

Oh I would have to laugh. That said, they’re still laughing cause we don’t have luck

12 minutes ago, Qwiz said:

No one is untradeable. Unless your name is Patrick Mahomes or Aaron Donald. 

Unless they fall off in a big way, you aren’t going to see Bakhtiari, Whitworth, or Tyron Smith (to name three) on the trading block anytime soon.

It’s as critical a position as there is on a roster.  And guys that good are really, really hard to come by.  Their names may not be as well-known as Mahomes or Donald, but GMs don’t care about that...nor should they.

i dont think they will get much done on the ground with the Duke Johnson/Carlos Hyde combo. Theres got to be some other move thats coming. I like what theyve got for the passing game. Problem is most of that wr corps stays hurt every season. Good group if healthy between Fuller, Stills, Coutee, Hopkins, Duke Johnson. Still nothing much to turn to if Hopkins goes down. Tunsil is a good pickup albeit expensive. I really like the young RT they picked up in the draft in Titus Howard. Hes got a lot of talent.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, krunk said:

i dont think they will get much done on the ground with the Duke Johnson/Carlos Hyde combo. Theres got to be some other move thats coming. I like what theyve got for the passing game. Problem is most of that wr corps stays hurt every season. Good group if healthy between Fuller, Stills, Coutee, Hopkins, Duke Johnson. Tunsil is a good pickup albeit expensive. I really like the young RT they picked up in the draft in Titus Smith. Hes got a lot of talent.

Will Tytus Howard develop he played at Alabama State

Small School lineman struggle at times

3 minutes ago, luv_pony_express said:

Unless they fall off in a big way, you aren’t going to see Bakhtiari or Whitworth (to name two) on the trading block anytime soon.

It’s as critical a position as there is on a roster.  And guys that good are really, really hard to come by.  Their names may not be as well-known as Mahomes or Donald, but GMs don’t care about that...nor should they.

It’s not about being well-known, it’s about transcendence. But I do see where you’re coming from. 

2 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Will Tytus Howard develop he played at Alabama State

Small School lineman struggle at times

I think his preseason has been solid. Held his own at Senior Bowl. Time will tell.