Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts 53 Man Cut Transactions Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

You too, always fun to have you here! I had Watson as a breakout this year, lets see how he does for you. How are Howard and Scharping looking on the O-Line for you?

I haven’t seen any preseason games, but both have been up and down. It’s a process that’s for sure. We don’t have any Quentin Nelson’s but hopefully we can still do alright haha. 

6 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

They will they aren’t going into two games with just one QB on the active roster

What I’m saying is they could grab one off waivers just in case. Don’t have to go FA hunting 

11 minutes ago, krunk said:

Wasnt surprised by green at all. Didnt make even a single play. Not even sure about PS. We will probably replace him on PS with somebody else.

He made a play in the last game. He totally blew up an olineman and got a TFL. Still not good through 4 games but no sense not giving him some credit where it was due.

5 minutes ago, IndyScribe said:

Their WR corps is pretty good, but one player doesn't make an O-Line. Also, two first round picks? That's a lot.

Two firsts and a second plus heard more picks might have been part of trade. They also got hyde

57 minutes ago, unitas2berry said:

What age is Westerman?

I’m pretty sure he retired 

What age is Westerman?

What age is Westerman?

What age is Westerman?

12 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Not a smart trade

feel sorry for @Qwiz in a few years

It may be steep, but to have a franchise LT is something that can’t be understated. Add to the fact that they got Stills too and I’m not mad. The Clowney trade tho? Yeah that’s a completely different story lol. 

2 minutes ago, Qwiz said:

It may seem steep, but to have a franchise LT is something that can’t be understated. Add to the fact that they got Stills too and I’m not mad. The Clowney trade tho? Yeah that’s a different story lol. 

I think the texans are going the best defense  is an offense route like the chiefs from last year.

1 minute ago, Qwiz said:

It may seem steep, but to have a franchise LT is something that can’t be understated. Add to the fact that they got Stills too and I’m not mad. The Clowney trade tho? Yeah that’s a different story lol. 

BOB just leveraged the future on a few years

3 minutes ago, Qwiz said:

It may be steep, but to have a franchise LT is something that can’t be understated. Add to the fact that they got Stills too and I’m not mad. The Clowney trade tho? Yeah that’s a completely different story lol. 

He is 31

Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

Throw in Chester Rogers

Lol I’d still do that for two first my god dolphins fans must be happy right now

1 minute ago, Qwiz said:

How so? 

Two first and a 2nd?? That’s why lol tousling event all that anyways

Archived