Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Patriots Thursday Night Football Game Thread

6 minutes ago, Bubba said:

Could we be any worse?  Wow what an embarrassment.  We really showed those Patriots.  All we want to talk about is how they may or may not have deflated footballs (forever ago) or how their assistant coach stiffed us.  It doesn’t matter, Pats are still winning and we are still losing and living in the past.  At this point, time to bring in Jacoby and not get Luck killed.  Colts are wasting Lucks best years.  Wouldn’t surprise me if Luck wants out. 

We dodged a bullet by not getting Manboy McDaniels, who probably won't take over the Patriots anyway.  The Pats aren't exactly winning....they're 3-2 and may not even be a Wild Card team.  The beat a hobbled Colts team who showed much more potential for the future than the Patriots did.  I'd root for the Montreal Aloutes before I'd root for NE, with no offense intended for Pats fans on here. 

Just now, JMichael557 said:

Stop cutting Swoope someone will pick him up.

They sure will now. 

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

You're a loyal soldier of the battle field....

(but go to bed)

I’m in it...knew I stayed with it for a reason...more drama...no touchdown.

6 minutes ago, needanoline63 said:

Doesn’t matter. Play football!!!!

They are.  They're just not doing it well.

Just now, oldunclemark said:

'Mr. Lucky'  37 of 58, 363...2 TDs..2 INTs

"Shady Tom'  34 of 44, 341,  3 TDs, 2 INTs

Pretty even for a guy that has a noodle arm playing the GOAT. 

4 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

You're a loyal soldier of the battle field....

(but go to bed)

And that’s why I’m still awake...got Ebron in my fantasy :D

Can we keep Ebron, Doyle and Swope......

..all 3....

Hip injuries are no joke.  It was a hip that changed Dwayne Allen.  I hope Doyle’s isn’t too serious. But those definitely need to be our 3 TE’s.

Just now, Smoke317 said:

Ebron really does look fast for a tight end.

He doesnt block but he's almost impossible to cover.....and  when he catches the (which isnt always) he's worth the price of admission

Just now, Cynjin said:

Why is there a 10 sec run off for the ref's screw up?

Good question..why is the offended team penalized

Good question..why is the offended team penalized

Because if they made the right call (1 foot line) the clock would have continued to run. 

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Pretty even for a guy that has a noodle arm playing the GOAT. 

3 TD

we get the Jets..Buffalo and Oakland.....

'''the path to 4-4' is there!!!!

That’s if we stop beating ourselves...  

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We actually hung tough tonight and Luck put up huge numbers. 38-24 final. At least it wasn't 45-7 :thmup:

Yeah for a team playing with literally 50% backups and backup backups and even their backups, they gave themselves a shot in the 4th.  Heck, more like 70% second stringers.

7 minutes ago, needanoline63 said:

The OL Coach has to go

Considering all the injuries we have had at the tackle position, the OL coach is not somebody I'm worried about. He just got here.

You’re a wise man...right with you on that.

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

We're winning the next 6 to get to 7-4. 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We actually hung tough tonight and Luck put up huge numbers. 38-24 final. At least it wasn't 45-7 :thmup:

They looked good in the second half...(well, except for the interception and two easy TD's that NE scored).  It makes me wonder what would have happened if we'd have had even just Leonard, Mack, and AC. 

I was hoping the Colts would make the game competitive and they did. Too many mistakes but I still think they can make the playoffs if they get healthy.

2 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Winning all 3 of these games are the only chance we have at getting to the postseason. We certainly have a shot.