Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Patriots Thursday Night Football Game Thread

Just now, ColtsBlitz said:

Still not convinced that pass didn’t touch the ground

replay showed it did not.

And u wonder why it is almost in Luck's blood wen he makes those  oh my throws? This team can't run.....block.....catch and now they can't tackle.  Yet.... I say yet I am still trying to see the big picture

Can we spend some money for some RECEIVERS this next offeason? How many drops can we endure? How many interceptions due to receivers not catching the ball can we endure??

We have had some true bad luck against this team. That TD catch by Gordon in double coverage and that last INT by Luck is comical as Pascal has grease fingers. 

9 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

4 down territory (time)?

Get-just-wasted-enough-that-I-can-still-make-it-to-work-tomorrow time.

Ok everyone keeps talking about Mack like he is the return of Emmit Smith. What has Mack ever done? I just don't think he's that good.

Just now, Wyldhorsefan said:

Ok everyone keeps talking about Mack like he is the return of Emmit Smith. What has Mack ever done? I just don't think he's that good.

Good check down receiver

Just now, Wyldhorsefan said:

Mack's a good player..if we're being honest....we need him...

1 minute ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

replay showed it did not.

His knee was down with possession of the ball when the defender hit him.  Not an interception.  Disappointed Frank didn’t challenge the call.

1 minute ago, Wyldhorsefan said:

You don't think. Which is the point.. we haven't seen him play yet...

Pascal playing himself off the team.

Just don't get Luck hurt at this point.

1 minute ago, Aluckiswolverine said:

We our what our record is. Our we the worst team in football? Serious question. 

I think the Cardinals are 0-4

Grant has shown me a lot. I didn’t think he was showing much at the start of the season. He’s been solid. 

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

Mack's a good player..if we're being honest....we need him...

Desperately, he at 100% health could’ve made the difference in every game.  He’s the only other dynamic player they have besides Hilton.

Just now, IinD said:

Pascal playing himself off the team.

Just don't get Luck hurt at this point.

I agree, this WR core without TY May just be the worst I’ve ever seen.  Not including TEs.

Could we be any worse?  Wow what an embarrassment.  We really showed those Patriots.  All we want to talk about is how they may or may not have deflated footballs (forever ago) or how their assistant coach stiffed us.  It doesn’t matter, Pats are still winning and we are still losing and living in the past.  At this point, time to bring in Jacoby and not get Luck killed.  Colts are wasting Lucks best years.  Wouldn’t surprise me if Luck wants out. 

Some team needs to save Luck from this talentless team.  I am a huge Luck fan and it bothers me to see him not succeed as he should be. 

1 minute ago, Trueman said:

Deon Cain would be pretty nice right about now

so would the two guys we released on defense

Just now, oldunclemark said:

Man..Ebron didnt seem to go for that last ball...

I think it looked closer then it was. It was in the dirt.