Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Malik Hooker & Clayton Geathers have been CLEARED!

TKnight24

I have a question for you Colts gurus.  I know Skai Moore is getting alot of first team reps at MIKE with Walker out. Moore is great in pass coverage but I'm concerned with his size at LB. Could he possibly play SS in our scheme if injuries start to build up in the secondary? 

Serious question because I’m ignorant on how this works.

Malik taken off PUP = 100% healthy and ready to practice like normal?

Surprised some above think he’ll actually play preseason, or should. I was thinking there is NO WAY he’ll be full-go until the last preseason game, even then it seems risky?

3 minutes ago, Hoosiernsavga said:

I have a question for you Colts gurus.  I know Skai Moore is getting alot of first team reps at MIKE with Walker out. Moore is great in pass coverage but I'm concerned with his size at LB. Could he possibly play SS in our scheme if injuries start to build up in the secondary? 

That is why it is important for our DL to keep the OL and TEs off the LBs to an extent so that the LBs can fly. It all starts up front.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CamMo said:

Surprised some above think he’ll actually play preseason, or should. I was thinking there is NO WAY he’ll be full-go until the last preseason game, even then it seems risky?

I agree, I read this is as he's ready for more intense practice but I don't necessarily think he's game ready. I don't know if they'll even rush him into 7v7 or 11v11 at this point. 

2 minutes ago, CamMo said:

malik could have came back at anytime off of pup . he was already at 100 percent so i would'nt be surprised if he played week 2, 3 or even 4

1 hour ago, Boiler_Colt said:

Really surprised by how fast Hooker is back but if he's 100% then let's go. We're gonna need both of those guys badly.

I agree with you.  It seems very fast for an ACL/MCL tear.  However, I am happy to hear it.