Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck is freaking ripped

stitches

2 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

I can relate as to what he was going through as I had 2 1/2 years of rehab myself. My injury did end my career (work) and it effected me very negative at the time.

So you doubled down on the negativity? :D 

Just kidding. I hope a new door opened for you. 

1 minute ago, crazycolt1 said:

Like I said. Go look at the pictures of Andrew at the Rams game on Sept. 10, 2017.

If you think there is some kind of lie feel free to believe what you want. Wear your tin hat with pride.

You've been duped, man. That ain’t Andrew Luck. 

2 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

American Idol is back. Maybe it’s time to break out the guitar and see if you have what it takes in Hollywood. :D 

Nah, I already tried that years ago in Nashville. I made more money washing dishes at Shoney's than playing guitar. :D

12 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

No doubt.

On that Twitter account there are also other pictures of him from that time period.  He definitely was a lot skinnier then he was before the surgery or is now.

No idea what the Colts where thinking by saying he could play that season.

This is a picture of him the day that he described as his last day off, I am guessing that means the day before camp started.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ALBookClub/status/900686593400426498/photo/1

He then avoids posting any pictures of himself til midnight March of this year and he has clearly bulked up quite a bit since then.

I'm a huge fan of Luck's morals and personality but I am super suspicious of his "treatment" in Europe. I mean he goes there for treatment he couldn't get here and he bulked up big time. I just hope to God the league doesn't drug test him haha

• Like 1

6 hours ago, The Peytonator said:

Reading is for nerds! 

But I would bet he’d be one nerd you’d have a tough time stuffing into his locker. 

Peytonator, 

You crack me up man. First, you joke that reading is for geeks & then you follow it up with essentially, I'm not dumb enough to tick him off face to face though. I like my teeth exactly where they are. haha Just kidding! 

For me, it's not about the thickness of Chewbacca's biceps, but how thick his beard gets. Think Samson. Just substitute hair with facial hair. All myths have an origin story right? It's all about the fullness of the beard baby. 

That's my story & the one I ride with. No basis in fact sure. But ordinary rules never apply to supernatural beings. LOL! 

All kidding aside, no LB jokes please. Tackling guys like LBs is 1 of the reasons, Luck was sidelined for so long. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, IinD said:

Wow, I didn't realize how frail he got from his time off football.

He literally looks like a crackhead in that picture. 

1 question LD my friend: 

Are you bing watching a marathon of 'Breaking Bad' right now? Just curious. :D

17 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

1 question LD my friend: 

Are you bing watching a marathon of 'Breaking Bad' right now? Just curious. :D

Lol...no not right now, but I did watch every episode of that show.

I should have probably said compared to 2012 Andrew, 2017 Andrew looked like a crackhead :D

I guess it's nice that Andrew encourages everybody to read books. I like books on tape myself because it accesses a section of the brain that seldom gets utilized otherwise. Gotta have a solid narrator though or the work is ruined no matter how outstanding the work might be. 

In today's day & age, reading periodicals [books] has dropped considerably unfortunately. There's kindle I guess, but as more libraries & repositories are competing for shelf space & frequency of use stats among patrons reading for recreation is declining rapidly I'm afraid. Plus, anybody who been through graduate school, we have no desire to read for pleasure because you are taught to scan materials quickly for vital themes which demolishes reading for fun completely. 

Sorry for my diatribe there...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NorthernBlue said:

Holy crap I’m going through this mans book club on twitter....

How is he an NFL quarterback hahahahahahahaha 

Never change Andrew. I’m glad we have him and not other QBs that bring random controversy to themselves (*cough* Cam *cough*)

I'm not on twitter or any social media actually, but it doesn't surprise me that Luck is well read. I just hope he's not on Oprah's book club though. That's my pet peeve: How countless people in this country idolize everything that woman does & says. I don't get it. 

So, I take it NB isn't the President of Superman's fan club? Yeah, ever since the Broncos beat the Panthers in the SB in 2015, Cam's been in a kyprtonite lull for awhile now. 

Actually, a college friend of mine set up a FaceBook profile for me yrs ago, but I never go there. Not my thang. He didn't believe me before; he does now. I didn't grow up in the selfie absorbed culture & I don't grasp the appeal of it at all.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, southwest1 said:

I'm not on twitter or any social media actually, but it doesn't surprise me that Luck is well read. I just hope he's not on Oprah's book club though. That's my pet peeve: How countless people in this country idolize everything that woman does & says. I don't get it. 

So, I take it NB isn't the President of Superman's fan club? Yeah, ever since the Broncos beat the Panthers in the SB in 2015, Cam's been in a kyprtonite lull for awhile now. 

Actually, a college friend of mine set up a FaceBook profile for me yrs ago, but I never go there. Not my thang. He didn't believe me before; he does now. I didn't grow up in the selfie absorbed culture & I don't grasp the appeal of it at all.  

Actually contrary to my comment, I actually don’t mind Cam Newton. He’s an excellent talent and is a fun guy on and off the field. I don’t mind personalities in sports at all (probably just the way it goes for younger fans like myself).

My issue with Cam is he’s just kinda immature and is always doing stupid stuff and brings unnecessary attention to himself, like the weirdness of that comment he made to the female reporter early in the season. I’m glad our QB (knocks on wood) never gets into situations like that.

I don’t mind the overzealous celebrations, but like for a QB, I’d rather not, cause once things go sour, you’ll be mocked to no end (look at the panthers after they lost the sb).

57 minutes ago, NorthernBlue said:

Actually contrary to my comment, I actually don’t mind Cam Newton. He’s an excellent talent and is a fun guy on and off the field. I don’t mind personalities in sports at all (probably just the way it goes for younger fans like myself).

My issue with Cam is he’s just kinda immature and is always doing stupid stuff and brings unnecessary attention to himself, like the weirdness of that comment he made to the female reporter early in the season. I’m glad our QB (knocks on wood) never gets into situations like that.

I don’t mind the overzealous celebrations, but like for a QB, I’d rather not, cause once things go sour, you’ll be mocked to no end (look at the panthers after they lost the sb).

I will give Cam a pass on one front: Black quarterbacks in the NFL are held to a higher standard than most white athletes at the same position typically are. Translation: Black field generals in this league are expected to achieve elite status with minimal mistakes on the field in game action faster then their caucasian contemporaries usually are. When I think Newton might be going overboard celebrating after a TD, I have to ask myself: If Matt Ryan or Drew Brees did the same thing, would my reaction be identical? That approach keeps me grounded & hopefully fair in my outlook when I evaluate QBs. 

My issue with Cam is his lack of playoff consistency. He has a tremendous TE in Gregg Olson & yet with an arm, legs, & a high football IQ like Newton's--I'm disappointed that he hasn't made more post season runs from previous yrs especially when his 1st few rookie games blew me away with running & passing overall. Anybody mentored by HOF great Warren Moon should be further along than he is at this stage in Cam's career. I realize every QB has their own individual timetable to grow, adapt, & learn, but still. 

2 hours ago, NorthernBlue said:

I like Cam too. He has that 'it' factor that I think a QB needs. Plus he's entertaining. Lol.

6 hours ago, NorthernBlue said:

Pretty much this.  He doesn't get into legal trouble so we can be thankful for that.  He doesn't cheap shot anyone or get into big trouble on the field either.  But he does things during press conferences and interviews which make people think he's immature.  It's not just the incident with the reporter.  After he lost the SB he walked out of that press conference.  And listen I get it, losing the SB was probably the toughest loss of his football career, but it's been the toughest loss of a lot of players careers and they still sat through the press conference.

9 minutes ago, Jaric said:

I'd hope so.  We've had him sleeping in a vat of HgH and Chinese supplements.

It's be weird if he didn't come out of that jacked.

You’rd bring presposterous again... it was clearly a mix of Herbalife and the league confiscating BB’s Andrew Luck voodoo doll. #voodoogate 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Valpo2004 said:

Pretty much this.  He doesn't get into legal trouble so we can be thankful for that.  He doesn't cheap shot anyone or get into big trouble on the field either.  But he does things during press conferences and interviews which make people think he's immature.  It's not just the incident with the reporter.  After he lost the SB he walked out of that press conference.  And listen I get it, losing the SB was probably the toughest loss of his football career, but it's been the toughest loss of a lot of players careers and they still sat through the press conference.

Pretty good assessment I would say.

By doing the things he did,  he comes off as a sore loser and immature.

23 hours ago, stitches said:

Quite the contrast from last year:

He looks great. Now lets hope the shoulder is good too... 

You think AV got “randomly” chosen for a drug test ...... AL is going to get selected first after he throws for 500yrds, 3 TD’s and 1 INT in his first game back. 

1 hour ago, SteelCityColt said:

You’rd bring presposterous again... it was clearly a mix of Herbalife and the league confiscating BB’s Andrew Luck voodoo doll. #voodoogate 

Muh bad.  It's obviously a coincidence his urine samples look like old school Ecto Coolers.

Totally unrelated news, Luck was spotted military pressing the entire offensive line.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jaric said:

Muh bad.  It's obviously a coincidence his urine samples look like old school Ecto Coolers.

Totally unrelated news, Luck was spotted military pressing the entire offensive line.

I head the real reason McDaniels changed his mind on Indy was after Luck went complete Hulk on him after being told he can't play Settlers of Catan into the wee hours with Castonzo anymore. Locker room distraction and all that.

• Like 1

On 4/4/2018 at 9:01 AM, Valpo2004 said:

Kind of a double standard though don’t you think? Mayfield flips people off and gets called a fiery competitor. Cam doesn’t like loosing and gets called immature.

8 hours ago, Defjamz26 said:

Kind of a double standard though don’t you think? Mayfield flips people off and gets called a fiery competitor. Cam doesn’t like loosing and gets called immature.

Depends on who you talk to.  Many people are concerned about Mayfield's behavoir and many are also defenders of the way Cam acts.

Personally I think any of this immature behavior could be improved.  Just grow up man!

• Like 1

On 4/3/2018 at 7:44 PM, NorthernBlue said:

Holy crap I’m going through this mans book club on twitter....

How is he an NFL quarterback hahahahahahahaha 

Never change Andrew. I’m glad we have him and not other QBs that bring random controversy to themselves (*cough* Cam *cough*)

The only book I want him reading right now it the new playbook.

On 4/3/2018 at 1:59 PM, Valpo2004 said:

Wonder why that is.  Was his shoulder limiting his ability to workout?  

Shoulder injuries lack the ability to do anything. It fricken sucks and my shoulder wasn't nearly as bad as Lucks.