• Andrew Luck
    • Ty Hilton
    • Pat McAfee
    • Bob Sanders
    • Bert Jones
    • Marlin Jackson
    • Tony Siragusa
    • Art Donovan

After the highs of free agency there is not much happening now so I thought I would grab y'all s opinion on your favourite all time Colt (besides PM). 

Let me know in the poll or the comment section below.  

Mine would be Dwight Freeney - He changed the way edge rushers play similar to how PM change the QB position. 

It's Peyton but you Posted, Peyton cant be included. So I voted Eric Dickerson. Reason being we sucked before we traded for him. He was the first Football player that put the Indianapolis Colts on the map in 1987 after 3 seasons of being doormats from 84-86. He is a Top 5 RB of all-time IMO. We won the tough AFC East in 1987 with him at 9-6 with a crap Roster, taking down Good teams like the Pats who were in the SB in 1985 and Dolphins who had Marino along the way.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It's Peyton but you Posted, Peyton cant be included. So I voted Eric Dickerson. Reason being we sucked before we traded for him. He was the first Football player that put the Indianapolis Colts on the map in 1987 after 3 seasons of being doormats from 84-86. He is a Top 5 RB of all-time IMO. We won the tough AFC East in 1987 with him at 9-6 with a crap Roster, taking down Good teams like the Pats who were in the SB in 1985 and Dolphins who had Marino along the way.

Mine is Peyton too, but I thought if I include him every would just vote for Peyton haha

• Like 1

Top 3 Greatest Colts of all-time (Baltimore + Indy) are probably:

1. Peyton

2. Unitas

3. Marvin

My 3 favorites are:

1. Peyton

2. Dickerson - for many key reasons

3. Harbaugh - for many key reasons

-Bob Sanders is 3b on my list because without him we probably don't win the SB in 2006. He would actually be a Top 10 Greatest Colt of all-time had he stayed healthy.

Gary Bracket.  While he wasn't the flashiest, he for sure was football smart. And he was great off the field.  Plus he still lives here in Indy, gives back when he can. And he interacts with the people of the city.  Plus his resturant/bar is AWESOME and he's regularly stopping by to visit with patrons.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bob Sanders and here is why. Bob would blow up players then stand 

by and watch as they got up to see what kind of damage he put on them.

If they got up easily, it was like he was saying in his head "ok, I guess I

will have to hit him harder next time"

Another reason was because Dungy had to use him sparingly in practice

because Bob only had one gear......full throttle. He was blowing up his

own team mates. Gotta love his tenacity.

• Like 3

Edge is my guy without a doubt.  They always say “the bus will get you two” about Jerome Bettis.  Well Edge would get you 3.  He was an absolute beast.  My guy could do it all catch, block, and definitely run.  He and Peyton perfected the stretch play and I always wondered why more teams don’t implement that.  So ya James is #1 in my books.  And Bob Sanders is my 2nd. 

3 hours ago, Mel Kiper's Hair said:

I love Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck but my favorite Indianapolis Colt of all time is without a doubt Pat McAfee. Gotta love "Boomstick"!

giphy.gif

You're going to like him even more now that he will have a stint at the WWE! He will be a monster!