Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Steelers Predictions

MikChiken

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I foresee the team with a strong pass rush and well designed blitz schemes to cause substantial disruption to the others offensive.  I foresee sacks, strip sacks, batted balls & interceptions from said pressure.

I foresee the team with iffy ILB play to be targeted by dynamic play action, cut back running, & horizontal/vertical stretching of their coverage/gap assignments. 

I foresee the team with a substandard pass rush and inexperienced secondary to tire against a polished vertical offense with quality schemes and explosive quickness in route running.

I foresee the team lacking dynamic game planning and feel for timely adjustments to be systematically stifled until tapped out by one that does.

Steelers 45 Colts 6

Go Colts!

One thing is sure: the Colts cannot afford to make mistakes or beat themselves with penalties, drops, missed tackles or assignments. They have to play well to keep it close. I’m hoping they will play their best game of the year and steal a win:

Colts 27

Steelers 24

12 hours ago, coltsfeva said:

One thing is sure: the Colts cannot afford to make mistakes or beat themselves with penalties, drops, missed tackles or assignments. They have to play well to keep it close. I’m hoping they will play their best game of the year and steal a win:

Colts 27

Steelers 24

Concerning Penalties, I feel as though the Colts cost themselves at least 7 pts every darn game. Why? Every drive contains 1st and long or second and long, resulting in the line getting added pressure, concluding with punting on 4th down before Colts move the sticks, and gain rhythm or momentum. They never find their mojo. never..... PUNT! jbh

I'll be happy if we play physical and come out setting a physical tone. If you dont against Pitt, its a tougher challenge.

i thought we have the last 2 games.

i'd like to see some pressure on Ben, even if we have to bring extra guys.  Disciplined, smart play.

gonna be tough.

11 hours ago, Rackeen305 said:

Concerning Penalties, I feel as though the Colts cost themselves at least 7 pts every darn game. Why? Every drive contains 1st and long or second and long, resulting in the line getting added pressure, concluding with punting on 4th down before Colts move the sticks, and gain rhythm or momentum. They never find their mojo. never..... PUNT! jbh

The Colts have rank 13th in penalties committed. Not great but not among the worst. With the young players, you have to expect some of that. They can be corrected but you’re right; penalties have cost them games. 

I predict Desir sticks so close to Brown that it frustrates him and they get into it. I predict Bell to run on us even though we are better against the run than we used to be.  Hilton will want to outplay Brown, so I think he has a big game.  I say we lose in a d ecent game.

10 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

I'll be happy if we play physical and come out setting a physical tone. If you dont against Pitt, its a tougher challenge.

i thought we have the last 2 games.

i'd like to see some pressure on Ben, even if we have to bring extra guys.  Disciplined, smart play.

gonna be tough.

If we don't get pressure on ben if will be over in two or three series.

7 hours ago, Colts4life949 said:

Hey Guys! My first time I’m flying in for the game Sunday all the way from LA. Is there anyway to get cheaper tickets or freebies? I just hope we dominate the bumble bee! Let’s go Colts! 

I just checked StubHub, and prices for this game seem to be a bit higher than usual on the secondary market. The cheapest seats on there are going for $43, whereas you could usually find those same seats for about 15 bucks or so earlier this season. Must be a lot of Steelers' fans coming to town for the game, keeping the prices high. Even the "Bob Uecker" seats (if you're old enough to remember the old beer commercial) at LOS aren't all that bad, however. Hope you enjoy the game!

This game has the same feel like Curtis Painter's game vs the Steelers 6 years ago, to me. The Colts are just tired of all the talk and will come to ball.

I feel we will feed off crowd emotion in the first half but the Steelers will settle down, play ball, and then a defensive TD for the Steelers helps them pull away in the 4th qtr. 

I am thinking Steelers 31 Colts 16

On 11/8/2017 at 8:22 PM, Douzer said:

I foresee the team with a strong pass rush and well designed blitz schemes to cause substantial disruption to the others offensive.  I foresee sacks, strip sacks, batted balls & interceptions from said pressure.

I foresee the team with iffy ILB play to be targeted by dynamic play action, cut back running, & horizontal/vertical stretching of their coverage/gap assignments. 

I foresee the team with a substandard pass rush and inexperienced secondary to tire against a polished vertical offense with quality schemes and explosive quickness in route running.

I foresee the team lacking dynamic game planning and feel for timely adjustments to be systematically stifled until tapped out by one that does.

Steelers 45 Colts 6

Go Colts!

i foresee that i concur