LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

I didn't mean it as defence of Chuck per say, but when you're a defensive coach, I use the term loosely here you need the mad genius on O. We got Pep Hamilton :lol: 

Yeah we have to definitely loosely use our terminology with this staff!!!!! haha 

In general it's just bad.  

2 minutes ago, will426 said:

lol it's getting to the point where my laughter is going to turn into rage this is just horrendous  we're about to have the worst defense in the first 5 weeks just based off this 1 game alone 

Sounds about right. 

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

I didn't mean it as defence of Chuck per say, but when you're a defensive coach, I use the term loosely here you need the mad genius on O. We got Pep Hamilton :lol: 

Luck's best year was under Pep...  Pep wasn't Chuck's hire.  Thus the reason he was scapegoated the next year Luck was injured.  I honestly think we would have been better off firing Chuck & giving Pep the job. At least Pep & Luck had years of working together. 

5 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

You want to see him get hurt..He doenst know the plays....Rams are coming hard every play.

The ONLY way you make this day worse is to put Brissett in there and get him hurt

Brissett should play starting next week though. That's enough time to learn.

1 minute ago, Smoke317 said:

Luck's best year was under Pep...  Pep wasn't Chuck's hire.  Thus the reason he was scapegoated the next year Luck was injured.  I honestly think we would have been better off firing Chuck & giving Pep the job. At least Pep & Luck had years of working together. 

I'll give you that he had his best year and that Pep had the ties with Luck but his play calling was awful at times. Remember he didn't call plays at Stanford even IIRC.

It's funny Rams fans are like OMG OMG OMG the Rams are going to be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good this year.  You see what they did to the Colts????

Then they will get beat by Washington 30-17 next week.