LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

Luck's best year was under Pep...  Pep wasn't Chuck's hire.  Thus the reason he was scapegoated the next year Luck was injured.  I honestly think we would have been better off firing Chuck & giving Pep the job. At least Pep & Luck had years of working together. 

That's a thin line though Luck had a phenomenal year last year, BUT we do know one thing and that's Pep couldn't do anything with Scott Tolzien.  This game would still have the same outcome.........

Just now, BOTT said:

this game isn't about Tolzien, it about the incompetence of Pagano and Grigson and Irsay's failure to recognize it early on.

I have to disagree but yet agree at the same time........  It's definitely about Tolzien lol!!!!!!!!!!  But yeah, Pagano is not a good coach.  He could be decent with a good roster, but so could pretty much every other coach..

4 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Okay, I'll bite...give us the other reasons.

The O-line has been poor. Tolzein takes his share but very few qbs could function back there with so little time.

However, biggest issue, the coaching. See what is happening out there and change it up. Brissett may not be ready but try something different.

Coaching also takes a hit for the constant line changes in the build up. Cannot be good for the players in the line up and the qb.

Any coach is going to be pretty decent with Luck, it takes a truly good coach to turn nothing into something and that's something we definitely don't have.  I'm not just putting it on coach Pags, but the whole coaching staff in general.  This is truly unacceptable.. 

and... 

Ballard knows it..