LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, life long said:

I went home early from work to watch. The coaching has been absolutely atrocious! 

I actually hit record on the tv and I'm out for a bit. I'm not staying in wasting anymore of this nice day.

I can watch this loss later.

We looked better versus the Steelers in the dress rehearsal game than this lame duck crap that I just watched.....

Pagano is simply not fit to be a head coach. Full stop.

This team will lose every game that Luck misses.....but, the silver lining is that the players that step up can be retained and those that don't can be replaced by CB in the off-season in year 2 of the rebuild.

23 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

Wrong!

They are actually very good. I believe they're at least second best offense in their division. 

Ranked 32nd last year.  And comparing them to the 31st ranked 49ers...  uh, ok, maybe they do rank ahead of the Niners this year.  

Regardless, the Colts are making the Rams look like a juggernaut.  And that isn't good no matter how you end up in a pathetic NFC West.   

2 minutes ago, azcolt said:

I can't believe this thread. Come on guys, don't quit on this team! The Colts are a second half team. Go Colts!

Not sure if serious or sarcastic. Kinda hope it's the latter.

Either way, the bolded is the problem.

4 minutes ago, gacoop1 said:

Hopefully he's gone after this game.  I'd be ashamed to show my face to the fans on Monday.....Pagano needs to go.  He's not coaching material.

I can see my co workers at work now saying the colts suck and Ill be like Luck didn't play and they will say excuses