Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

JMV: "Pay attention tonight, Colts Fans"

Boiler_Colt

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, dgambill said:

Now now...did he cut the the ferret that Grigson signed last year because that jersey is taken!

maybe that's jmv's announcement...the ferret retired.

What about the squirrel?!  Ballard better not cut the squirrel!!!  I'll never forgive him!!!!

9 minutes ago, myic90 said:

Someone should update the OP.

The only Colts news i've read is:

Adam Vinetieri will be attempting a Guiness record of 20+ field goals in under a minute over 25 yards.

Guessing this is what JMV was talking about.

All JMV could muster up is something from TMZ-Sports :facepalm:

1 minute ago, esmort said:

That tweet really makes me curious 

It's probably a tweet relating to his personal life, but if it relates to the colts......  would have to be a big betrayal for Robert to tweet that..... who is involved currently that he thinks highly of and is on the edge?  don't recall him being OVER supportive of coaching......  probably personal

1 minute ago, Shafty138 said:

It's probably a tweet relating to his personal life, but if it relates to the colts......  would have to be a big betrayal for Robert to tweet that..... who is involved currently that he thinks highly of and is on the edge?  don't recall him being OVER supportive of coaching......  probably personal

Hmmm.  Just thought of something that might fit.  sure i'm wrong so i dont wanna speculate

1 minute ago, Shafty138 said:

May be personal, but timing is weird though.