Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rumor central -- Pagano and Grigson reports, 1/16 (merge)

gnet550

Just now, RockThatBlue said:

Absolutely right bro. If the people running the team succeed, the Colts will succeed. I will root like hell for these guys to get it together. Lets hope they do, I don't want to see them fail and no one should.

I'm with you though. If we have seen the same stuff for 5 years, what makes us think that something will change in year 6?

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Shafty138 said:

Is that so?  what horror movie franchise might the 2013 draft be then?  "Get Out?"  lol   

as far as Grigson and Pagano are concerned?   It's a sair ficht for half a loaf.  I guess failing means your playing, and lest things turn black as the Earl of Hell's waistcoat, I hope for the side to be Heid doon * up come next sched. Cause no matter what come then we're a Jock Tamson's bairns. An if Grigs and Pag's Can't keep the heid.... then there' bum's oot the windae, and Lang may there lum reek 

Alas, no matter what, All Jimmy's egg's are double yoakit, an whit's fur ye'll no go past ye.

We should remember guid gear comes in sma' bulk.... and it's a lang road that's no goat a turnin'

It's gaein be awricht ance the pain has gane awa.

What in Sweet jesus' name did I just attempt to read?  

8 minutes ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

What in Sweet jesus' name did I just attempt to read?  

I think it's code. If we crack this we may unlock the cheat code to the perfect draft. Let's get to work people there isn't much time.

1 hour ago, Luck is Good said:

I'm with you though. If we have seen the same stuff for 5 years, what makes us think that something will change in year 6?

I agree. Its hard to think things will change. But crazy things happen all the time in the NFL, maybe (and hopefully) this could end up one of those moments.

1 minute ago, RockThatBlue said:

I agree. Its hard to think things will change. But crazy things happen all the time in the NFL, maybe (and hopefully) this could end up one of those moments.

Like others have said in this thread, rooting against them is useless. No point in wanting to see them fail, so hopefully we put together a solid draft and Chuck's able to turn the corner as a coach with a few better playmakers on defense. We shall see.

6 minutes ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

It's so odd. What's the point of spreading fake rumors to gain followers if you're just going to shut down your account if it ends up being false? Kind of defeats the purpose of gaining all of those followers.

Agreed. They had me for a "minute". I mean...the premis behind their charade to a degree makes sense. Spread a bunch of false information, say you have sources, hope to strike gold somewhere, have it actually happen and look like geniuses which in return gains you more followers....:except they struck out BIG TIME 

4 minutes ago, Solon said:

I wonder if that was someone on this forum posing as someone with inside information to push their agenda.

Maybe. They sure put in a hell of an effort just to ruffle people's feathers. Mission accomplished I'd say. 

3 minutes ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

Like others have said in this thread, rooting against them is useless. No point in wanting to see them fail, so hopefully we put together a solid draft and Chuck's able to turn the corner as a coach with a few better playmakers on defense. We shall see.

That's all we can hope at this point. With all the craziness that has happened and false narratives I'm actually rooting for him to succeed and prove many people wrong. Time will tell. 

1 minute ago, adubb84 said:

Agreed. They had me for a "minute". I mean...the premis behind their charade to a degree makes sense. Spread a bunch of false information, say you have sources, hope to strike gold somewhere, have it actually happen and look like geniuses which in return gains you more followers....:except they struck out BIG TIME 

I just wish that they would've divulged whatever info they allegedly had before shutting it down, I was dying to know what it was.

6 minutes ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

I just wish that they would've divulged whatever info they allegedly had before shutting it down, I was dying to know what it was.

Fake or not that's the part that is driving me crazy. If you're going to out at least go out with a bang. 

Knock Em Down didn't really get me.  I kept on posting yesterday that Brad Wells said he knew nothing about this stuff and where it was coming from.  Wells had said his sources kept saying they didn't expect any changes.  Brads been the ring leader for all this stuff.  I couldn't see how this Knock Em down had exclusive info over Wells and all the other media people who have been glued to the situation.

2 hours ago, Luck is Good said:

Even though they were decent in Andrew's first 3 years, we still saw the lack of execution and slow starts against the better teams. That just can't continue

That's fine. Let's just stop acting like Grigson and Pagano have made it miserable to be a Colts fan for the last five years. It's okay to want better, but sensationalizing is unnecessary. 

I know we have all come to the conclusion that no changes will be made at the GM and HC positions.  But the fact remains there is still deafening silence from Jim and the front office.  I can only imagine the atmosphere there and everyone walking around whispering and feeling like they are walking on eggs.  As long as there is silence I have to believe there is a chance it is not over.  Unless Jim finally breaks his twitter silence or things start to get back to normal at Colts headquarters, whatever that is, I have a feeling something could still happen. This is just my opinion.   Maybe he breaks his silence tomorrow who knows.  But people can't work efficiently when there is fear and doubt.  Hopefully Jim brings this all to a conclusion soon.  He's a smart man and I think he knows the longer it drags out it doesn't do his franchise any good.  Hopefully we won't have to wait much longer.  One way or the other. 

1 minute ago, richard pallo said:

Maybe he breaks his silence tomorrow who knows.  But people can't work efficiently when there is fear and doubt.  Hopefully Jim brings this all to a conclusion soon.  He's a smart man and I think he knows the longer it drags out it doesn't do his franchise any good.  Hopefully we won't have to wait much longer.  One way or the other. 

People were saying that two weeks ago. 

Colts fans a month from now:

6tqRdJJ.jpg

38 minutes ago, Superman said:

That's fine. Let's just stop acting like Grigson and Pagano have made it miserable to be a Colts fan for the last five years. It's okay to want better, but sensationalizing is unnecessary. 

It's not even close to being as bad as a franchise can be. That title still belongs to the Cleveland Browns. Good lord I've never seen such a dysfunctional franchise. I just want to see execution, player development and fast starts. If those things happen, the Colts have a chance to compete

2 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

It's not even close to being as bad as a franchise can be. That title still belongs to the Cleveland Browns. Good lord I've never seen such a dysfunctional franchise. I just want to see execution, player development and fast starts. If those things happen, the Colts have a chance to compete

If you gave me execution and fast starts in 2016, the Colts would have won the division (and had the privilege of being curb stomped by the Pats in Foxborough on Saturday). 

The roster is still flawed. The problems with the coaching staff still exist. Not trying to gloss over any of this.