Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rumor central -- Pagano and Grigson reports, 1/16 (merge)

gnet550

Just now, Coltfreak said:

Seriously  I'm not telling you

Seriously...I don't care about how you're illegally watching games.  I really don't.  BTW, if it were completely legal, I'm sure you'd be able to discuss it on here without issue.  The site only forbids discussion of illegal streaming.  So...go ahead...tell us all. :thmup:

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Jason_S said:

Seriously...I don't care about how you're illegally watching games.  I really don't.  BTW, if it were completely legal, I'm sure you'd be able to discuss it on here without issue.  The site only forbids discussion of illegal streaming.  So...go ahead...tell us all. :thmup:

I watch the games via Amazon Prime, that's legal. and I don't pay 300 for it either. 

3 minutes ago, Jason_S said:

for free?  is amazon prime free?

No it's not free, but it's not 300 either tacked on to an already high cable bill.  I ditched cable and i paid 50 bucks for the device and my wife already had prime so i'm not out much more than 7 bucks a month

4 minutes ago, csmopar said:

No it's not free, but it's not 300 either tacked on to an already high cable bill.  I ditched cable and i paid 50 bucks for the device and my wife already had prime so i'm not out much more than 7 bucks a month

Yeah I know it's not free.  And that's a great deal, much better than Sunday Ticket...it's still not "free" though, unlike what coltfreak is suggesting. 

Just now, Jason_S said:

Yeah I know it's not free.  And that's a great deal, much better than Sunday Ticket...it's still not "free" though, unlike what coltfreak is suggesting. 

true and neither is the package offered from Verizon wireless where they included every game for all Verizon customers at no additional cost. but you still gotta pay the cell bill so with that being something you'd be paying every month, its kind of sort of a FREE add-on?

20 hours ago, Superman said:

I'm on both sides of this. As a consumer, I believe in voting with my dollars. If I dislike something, I can choose not to support it financially. So I don't have a problem with a fan being fed up with the decisions a team is making, and actively choosing not to support it anymore. I think lobbying others to do the same is a step too far, but that's JMO.

My beef is that the Colts aren't some listless organization that can't get out of its own way. It's been two years of substandard performance, and not only was the first year kind of extenuating circumstances, they made significant changes to try to fix things. There's no real excuse for not playing well in 2016, but still, it's not like the Colts are being run into the ground. And I say that as someone who believes that Pagano, at the very least, should be replaced.

So I don't necessarily have a problem with how someone expresses their fandom. But I do think some of the attitudes lately reflect a sense of entitlement and a lack of perspective. The Colts have mostly given their fans a good product. Doesn't mean someone who is fed up with the people running the team needs to just sit down and shut up; doesn't mean that if we're not the Browns, there's nothing to complain about. But, to me, a couple substandard seasons -- not even bad, just not up to the standard to which we all hold this team -- isn't cause for turning on your team. 

To me there is an excuse to not playing well in 2016! The team was not good. To young and in some positions not good or thin. Cb play atrocious, saftey, Olb ie pass rush, IIB, Henry Anderson coming back from injury, DQ Jackson suspension, VERY YOUNG OL, Moncrieff injury, I think we need one more big receiver. And Andrew injury. Other than these things the Colts were great!

18 minutes ago, Horse Shoe Heaven said:

To me there is an excuse to not playing well in 2016! The team was not good. To young and in some positions not good or thin. Cb play atrocious, saftey, Olb ie pass rush, IIB, Henry Anderson coming back from injury, DQ Jackson suspension, VERY YOUNG OL, Moncrieff injury, I think we need one more big receiver. And Andrew injury. Other than these things the Colts were great!

The roster isn't good, but I don't think they played up to their potential, especially on offense.

32 minutes ago, csmopar said:

I do too, but if he did interview shaw, it would cover the rooney rule for those holding out hope of a Gruden/Manning marriage

Owners can just do a faux interview with a lower level in-house assistant to skirt the Rooney rule. I suspect Luck's surgery was performed in the Stanford area, as his physical therapist and doctors are out there.

Just now, Steamboat_Shaun said:

Owners can just do a faux interview with a lower level in-house assistant to skirt the Rooney rule. I suspect Luck's surgery was performed in the Stanford area, as his physical therapist and doctors are out there.

yeah true true

6 minutes ago, Superman said:

To me, it was mostly play calling, which is why I take issue with the coaching. 

Well people want to say that and I agree that the Colts want to throw long developing routes which is OK when you have a good OL. We have a young OL with injuries as well not a good mix. IMO we should have been doing more quick hitting type routes, but didn't. Also when I say Dorsett he is miss used he doesn't go deep enough instead he does alot of underneath stuff thus not using he's best skill. Speed? On the other hand the offense with these issue's still scored enough points, the defense on the other hand was BAD!

4 minutes ago, Horse Shoe Heaven said:

Well people want to say that and I agree that the Colts want to throw long developing routes which is OK when you have a good OL.

Even with a great OL, running the amount of long routes that the Colts do is playing with fire. The guys up front can only hold blocks for so long before someone gets through. Even Dallas, with elite OL play, utilizes the short to intermediate passing game a lot more than they throw the deep ball.

2 minutes ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

Even with a great OL, running the amount of long routes that the Colts do is playing with fire. The guys up front can only hold blocks for so long before someone gets through. Even Dallas, with elite OL play, utilizes the short to intermediate passing game a lot more than they throw the deep ball.

Agree & it keeps your quarterback from getting hit as much and a defense guessing more!

3 hours ago, TDewar1987 said:

C2jHlKyXcAE0jbA.jpg

I guess this is a thing now.

i couldn't use flightaware after jimmy told them to block his other plane as well (after the Houston flight).  now mind you, you cannot block the registration info garnered from the tail, but you can block a particular service like flightaware (request from them) from tracking the particular flight.  this is interesting because this is a totally different service (that he didn't block).  Nice work !!!

On January 16, 2017 at 11:25 AM, OffensivelyPC said:

It's getting ridiculous.  It's almost to the point that threads should be suspended until the legitimacy of them is proven.  We're becoming facebook reporting on the election with the "news" being thrown around here...

12 pages in & it sure feels like that in this thread OPC. I held out for as long as I could before I threw in the towel & gave up on this topic. 

On January 16, 2017 at 0:44 PM, corgi said:

The same reason people can't accept that they may be fired I guess. Everyone is just spewing opinions, that's kind of the purpose of a forum.

I chuckled at that line Corgi since it works on a dual reality & sarcasm level. :thmup:

On January 16, 2017 at 1:18 PM, HungarianColtsFan said:

Place your bets Ladies and Gents!!!

1. There will be no change

2. Grigson gone, PM to GM

3. Pagano gone. The new HC is:

A) Philbin

B) Chudzinski

C) Gruden

D) Other (name your pick)

Precisely HCF. It's just a circus now. The speculation I mean. 

On January 17, 2017 at 7:37 AM, IndyD4U said:

It's all rumor. Everything that's been said is based on rumors...

And then snowballs... 00000000000000000000000000000000

Yup, they're gigantic now aren't they? 

On January 17, 2017 at 9:36 AM, Gramz said:

Image result for trump wrong meme

:lol: And speaking of things full of hot air....Well played Gramz. This one made my night. Nice!