• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

No one is stopping the Pats this year

I had it that you are right. Denver could but they won't because they won't have home field and Seattle will need Wilson to be at 100% which is looking unlikely any time soon. No one else really has a shot unless the Steelers can fix their D. 

Irsay needs to rectify this and do what he should have done last year and clean house. That decision is going to cost all us a couple more years of misery.  It's not going to get any better for a couple years no matter what happens but this group is failing. 

1 minute ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

Does anyone else unironically think that our offensive line is worse than ever? or am i being crazy..

"I wrote Protect 12 on a piece of paper and put it on my desk.  Isn't that a great story?  It's such a great story.  I wrote a note to remind me daily because I need that kind of daily reminder to let me know of the importance of protecting a franchise QB"...sometimes, I genuinely think Grigson did that just so he could tell the media and have them write cool stories about how he wrote this note, then he built a great OL.  Unfortunately, his ineptitude prevents him from building that great OL

Just now, mahagga73 said:

Irsay needs to rectify this and do what he should have done last year and clean house. That decision is going to cost all us a couple more years of misery.  It's not going to get any better for a couple years no matter what happens but this group is failing. 

Irsay is part of the problem.  Until he goes, I don't think we'll see a big change

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

Remember when Denver had the guts to get rid of Fox in order to win a Superbowl? Yeah we don't have that kind of moxie here. 

Irsay has made the difficult changes in the past but for some reason he didn't do the right thing last year.