LucasOilStadium

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

None of what you just said has to do with me saying that Manning was better at all things pre-snap than Luck. He's the best ever at it 

I agree with you. I'm just saying Luck can only do what he is allowed to do much of the time. If he is given an empty backfield on 2nd and long then he doesn't have the flexibility to get into a better play like PM did. 

1 minute ago, JMichael557 said:

Peyton was not the "greatest" at the same time in his career as Luck which is why we didn't in any playoff games and MANY fans constantly called for his head.

NO ONE was "constantly calling for Mannig's head" .. that's ridiculous.  

You have a bad memory regarding Manning. I had season tickets and with every playoff lose everyone around me would be constantly screaming that Manning could not win the big one, could not play under pressure, had no arm strength. The same was talked about by the uninformed on the forums. Basically the same crap that Luck has put up with as opposed to fans appreciating what they have.

9 minutes ago, JMichael557 said:

Peyton was not the "greatest" at the same time in his career as Luck which is why we didn't in any playoff games and MANY fans constantly called for his head.

by now we kept winning the division with P & he had no D

but I blame the staff , drafting 1st round busts and coaching

1  way to build the monster is accumulate earlier 1st round picks but need to use wisely - i have no idea whatt staff & irsay are going

Seasons over. 3-5, GB,Pats, Pittsburgh up. Vikings. Houston winning despite Osweiler. That's a wrap. Two straight years of no playoffs. Been awhile, but it couldn't last forever. The GM hasn't done a very good job at building any kind of depth, the 3 straight poor drafts after Luck have come home to roost. Kind of reminds me off the mid-90s when Tobin was GM. They went from a playoff team to the worst team in football fast because of poor drafting. It resulted in PM behind available but that's not going to happen twice. They had Luck under a rookie contract for years and somehow managed to get worse fast.