LucasOilStadium

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, 19colt said:

Manning had Tom Moore for 11 years. What stability has Luck had?

Seems like you think I was taking a shot at Luck? I wasn't. The talent surrounding him since day 1 minus a handful of players has been mind blowingly pathetic. However he does have glaring holes in his game. A couple of which I think will always be there

2 minutes ago, mahagga73 said:

Seasons over. 3-5, GB,Pats, Pittsburgh up. Vikings. Houston winning despite Osweiler. That's a wrap. Two straight years of no playoffs. Been awhile, but it couldn't last forever. The GM hasn't done a very good job at building any kind of depth, the 3 straight poor drafts after Luck have come home to roost. Kind of reminds me off the mid-90s when Tobin was GM. They went from a playoff team to the worst team in football fast because of poor drafting. It resulted in PM behind available but that's not going to happen twice. 

Don't worry, both Grigson and Pagano will be around next year to rectify things. :billiejean:

3 minutes ago, mahagga73 said:

Seasons over. 3-5, GB,Pats, Pittsburgh up. Vikings. Houston winning despite Osweiler. That's a wrap. Two straight years of no playoffs. Been awhile, but it couldn't last forever. The GM hasn't done a very good job at building any kind of depth, the 3 straight poor drafts after Luck have come home to roost. Kind of reminds me off the mid-90s when Tobin was GM. They went from a playoff team to the worst team in football fast because of poor drafting. It resulted in PM behind available but that's not going to happen twice. They had Luck under a rookie contract for years and somehow managed to get worse fast. 

Gregson is a complete * ,, he needs to go ASAP

3 minutes ago, bayone said:

true but the staff is probably wondering draft position and getting their board together the way they handle  this team & have forgot have to coach game day

Irsay probably thinks we are like 7 and 0. With his comments how we could be undefeated it makes me wonder if he even watches the game up in his booth or just let's grigson and pagano tell him a complete fabrication.