Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, oldunclemark said:

Its 24-7..Solomon Wilcotts says" "I think its important for the Colts to score a touchdown here"

Thanks Solomon.......never let the viewer figure something out for himself!!

He's fast replaced Mike Carey as the broadcaster most likely to say something inane.

Just now, oldunclemark said:

Its 24-7..Solomon Wilcotts says" "I think its important for the Colts to score a touchdown here"

Thanks Solomon.......never let the viewer figure something out for himself!!

TOUCHDOWN! Also, it's hard to find good announcers these days...

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

He's obviously punch drunk, making a mockery of the concussion protocol. 

NFL only has 2 medical spotters sitting in both at any 1 game on game day and try to catch anything that might be missed by on field personnel. They have direct communication to the sidelines http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/213596/faq-detailing-the-nfls-concussion-protocol

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Well, if he believed it then, he's probably back down to reality now. Not saying Pittman is bad at all, but he has a lot to work on. I really like him and think he'll take a big step forward. Even so though, just not sure I want an X as a #1. Not sure it would be pretty if Pittman was drawing the doubles. I prefer a more dynamic #1. Campbell, if he can stay healthy, might be that guy. If not, need a new Z or Z/slot type.
    • Yep, And I think Little is definitely on our radar.  He just strikes me as a Ballard type of target.  If we don't sign a LT in FA I could see Eichenberg or Little being our 1st pick hopefully after a small trade back. 
    • He said it during the draft process - With the Next Pick, I think.  I'm not saying Pittman is the best WR in the class, but Frank must have believed it.    
    • LOL.  You are dug in.     He claimed that the HOU organization had flawed hiring practices because they did not interview Eric Bienemy.      Do you think he should apologize for that?
    • I think Pittman has high upside, but #1 in the class? That's coach speak.   I doubt they make a big move in FA, or take a WR with either of the first two picks, but I could see them grabbing a Z type in mid to late rounds. Guys are going to drop this year because of covid, and there will be a lot of small school guys that got little press. Then add that there is no typical combine, and were going to see some later round studs. 
  • Members

• RollerColt

RollerColt 2,495

• Shive

Shive 1,971

Moderators
    • UKColt13

UKColt13 161

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 8,304

• HOZER

HOZER 3,704