Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Official Colts Forum 2016 Mock Draft - Proposed Rule Changes

1 minute ago, 21isSuperman said:

I agree fully.

Any interest in a new draft and allowing people to take up to 3 teams to make things go more quickly?

@CheezyColt @Defjamz26 @The Brazilian Ninja @jvan1973 @Superman @Dustin @stitches @Exodus @wig @chelsea_fc @twfish @Yehoodi @QwizBoy @MPStack @danlhart87 @chad72 @OffensivelyPC @MTC @bap03Colts @loudnproudcolt @tweezy32 @JPFolks @Footballlax31 @WarGhost21 @aaron11 @Coltfreak @PureLuck @ColtsBleedBlue @NFLfan @Archer @NorthernBlue @scousecolt

It will be first-come, first-served, of course.  And it would have the updated order after this morning's trade  I will try to encourage people to take a maximum of two teams to start with, but if we have a few teams left over, we can let people take three.

If there is interest, I can organize the thread and we can get this draft started tonight.  The original draft will remain open, as well.

Colts and Oakland if we're already calling teams.  I also don't mind if we just randomly assign teams.

Just now, 21isSuperman said:

I agree fully.

Any interest in a new draft and allowing people to take up to 3 teams to make things go more quickly?

@CheezyColt @Defjamz26 @The Brazilian Ninja @jvan1973 @Superman @Dustin @stitches @Exodus @wig @chelsea_fc @twfish @Yehoodi @QwizBoy @MPStack @danlhart87 @chad72 @OffensivelyPC @MTC @bap03Colts @loudnproudcolt @tweezy32 @JPFolks @Footballlax31 @WarGhost21 @aaron11 @Coltfreak @PureLuck @ColtsBleedBlue @NFLfan @Archer @NorthernBlue @scousecolt

It will be first-come, first-served, of course.  And it would have the updated order after this morning's trade  I will try to encourage people to take a maximum of two teams to start with, but if we have a few teams left over, we can let people take three.

If there is interest, I can organize the thread and we can get this draft started tonight.  The original draft will remain open, as well.

I'm down to do this, but I think we should wait until at least next week. We should at least get out of the first round in the current mock we're doing.

2 minutes ago, Dustin said:

I'd do it, but I think it will be really confusing having two large scale mocks going on at the same time. 

It could be, but I think with one moving very quickly, it will be more organized.

2 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Colts and Oakland if we're already calling teams.  I also don't mind if we just randomly assign teams.

It will be first-come, first-served when the thread opens. 

1 minute ago, Superman said:

I'm down to do this, but I think we should wait until at least next week. We should at least get out of the first round in the current mock we're doing.

Sounds good, and I agree.  I'll wait until the first round of the current mock is done before making the thread.

It seems as though there is a lot of interest in doing a new mock and allowing people to take multiple teams, so I will create that thread after the first round of the current mock finishes.  I will post the rules for it in the first post of the new thread and will tag everyone again to you all get the notification.

23 minutes ago, Dustin said:

I'd do it, but I think it will be really confusing having two large scale mocks going on at the same time. 

Agreed. I'd love to play and have 2 or 3 teams, but it's hard enough to keep up with all the tangents and everything on stitches mock.

51 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

I agree fully.

Yes, I'm interested. Thank you. I am willing to take one of the NY teams in addition to the Vikes. 

1 hour ago, 21isSuperman said:

I agree fully.

+1 on restarting and having each GM pick 2-3 teams.

2 hours ago, 21isSuperman said:

I agree fully.

I'd be down. I could take potentially two or three teams.