Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The fact Pags stayed and is watching his staff burn is proof he's a fake

YourNextGM

Okay, you are new or recycled and looking to get run, but in spite of that fact I don't disagree with the notion that Chuck is conniving. He surely leaked crap about his boss and it worked. He also obviously saved his rear on the backs of his staff. 

2 minutes ago, azcolt said:

Okay, you are new or recycled and looking to get run, but in spite of that fact I don't disagree with the notion that Chuck is conniving. He surely leaked crap about his boss and it worked. He also obviously saved his rear on the backs of his staff. 

Link?

7 minutes ago, azcolt said:

In America, we call that a presidential nominee. 

10 minutes ago, azcolt said:

Im not mad,  I just want it known the guy is a phoney.  Im happy Manusky is gone,  but Chuck saved his own rear and is throwing his friends under the bus.  

4 minutes ago, YourNextGM said:

Im not mad,  I just want it known the guy is a phoney.  Im happy Manusky is gone,  but Chuck saved his own rear and is throwing his friends under the bus.  

Friends? This is the NFL.....big business.....not playing kickball in elementary school.

I have to wonder about this most coaches with renewed contracts may fire 1 or 2 but this is almost a complete gutting. Are we to believe that none of these coaches did what pagano wanted them to do? I still believe irsay wouldn't get rid of greesy therefore no self respecting coach would come here so we're stuck with both of them

3 minutes ago, YourNextGM said:

Take off the tin foil hat.

If Pagano was really smart and cunning enough to orchestrate this and manipulate everyone than he is going to eventually be a great head coach and a master of the X's and O's ... unfortunately I don't think this is the case. 

7 hours ago, YourNextGM said:

He's fooled so many people. The guy is a glorified PR man.  

And you would have stayed with Manusky? Were these Pagano choices coming in or were these Grigson picks? If they were Pagano picks he is evaluating the talents they have brought and given and deemed they weren't cutting what he wanted from them. Same really even if they were Grigsons choice only now it appears he is given free range to choose his staff for good or bad. I have no issue with it and I'm just waiting to see the oline coaching staff replaced. That's our weakest position over 4 years under this staff. 

8 hours ago, YourNextGM said:

It's called what a boss is supposed to do. When you don't do your job well, the man in charge needs to better educate you or replace you. It appears that is being allowed. Look, none of us know who wanted who and who was allowed to do what. All we know is the defense was subpar and the scheme was suspect. The oline is very weak and we needed a change. Obviously Irsay felt Chuck could manage well enough to give him 4 years when he had other easier options to cut bait and get another coach. Chucks plan for the future must have aligned with what Irsay wanted to hear and gave him latitude to make significant coordinator changes. Changes a lot of people on this forum have been asking for with Manusky since shortly after arriving. I'm not an overly large fan of Chuck but if he can get a defensive coordinator who can game plan to stop 3rd and 40 with a better than 50% success rate, I'm excited. Let Pagano be the face and allow his coordinators to succeed in building game plans. 

I think Chuck said that they are going to do whatever it takes to win. I expected this to happen after they retained Chuck. I think Manusky was the fall guy and an easy target but I think he also got stuck with sub par talent to work with. As far as some of the position coaches, those guys change jobs so frequently anyway its no surprise.

Personally I don't think this makes Chuck a fraud at all. In fact he's keeping his word about doing whatever it takes to get better. JMO

9 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

Yes,    coaches never fire position coaches.  Ever.      Lock of yet another one of your terrible threads upcoming

I think he's trying to set a record for bad threads.  It's something to aspire to (if you're just a plain miserable person).