Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Frank Gore

Mr.Debonair

Dude seems really p***ed off. Hard to tell if it's about wins and loses or how the offense went. 

Frank Gore was very, very frustrated this season. Asked him about next year. His response: "I'm under contract. What can I do?"
2:26 PM - 3 Jan 2016

Frank Gore following the loss: "This was the toughest season of my career. A lot of f***** up stuff." To summarize: he was very unhappy.

Frank Gore following the loss: "This was the toughest season of my career. A lot of f***** up stuff." To summarize: he was very unhappy.

Someone get him to spill the beans. He is angry and not thinking clearly so it might be easy to get info.

Things would have went so much better in San Fran .... geessh!

Unfortunately Gore is an old man in RB years ... he is used up and has very little left in his tank.  He took himself out of every game after every few plays it seemed and catching the  ball BAH - not happening.  I dont expect him back here next season.

Yeah of course blame the moment when he fumbled the ball it didn't cost us the game because the colts were playing like trash anyway.....maybe it was the fact they didn't feed him enough when they were suppose to plus to leave a team to go to another team who doesn't make the playoffs yeah I can see why he's mad

2 minutes ago, SteelDragon said:

Gore was one of the bright spots on this team. Can't blame him for 8-8. 

Everyone thought we would be better.  Alot of people are frustrated.  No reason to slag on Gore because he's a little vocal about it. 

Exactly. Half of the people posting in this topic sound stupid as hell.

This suggests to me that the reports of the Colts being dysfunctional this year was true.  Mostly likely due to drama between Pagano and Grigson.  I am sure Andre wont be back next year and while he has a contract for next year I wouldn't be shocked if Gore asks for his release.   

18 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

gore was average at best this year.  that may be very generous considering his ypc, fumbles and drops 

Average at best this season? He was 60 yards away from having 1,000 yards rushing with a makeshift offensive line. Also when Luck got hurt, he had to face 8 man boxes.

47 minutes ago, Solon said:

Average at best this season? He was 60 yards away from having 1,000 yards rushing with a makeshift offensive line.

so he had a lot of touches.  he was not even top 30 in ypc

i know the line was bad, but so was gurley's and he did a lot more than gore.  that's what a good season looks like

2 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

so he had a lot of touches.  he was not even top 30 in ypc

i know the line was bad, but so was gurley's and he did a lot more than gore.  that's what a good season looks like

Gurley has 139 more yards than Gore. Now let's count the games when we completely abandoned the run game for no apparent reason. 

This is what happens when you bring in other team's trash (free agents) and don't build through the draft.  These guys bring all their baggage with them.  The winning culture that was here in the 2000s is totally gone because of guys like Manning, Wayne, Clark, Freeney, etc leaving and being replaced by guys like Erik Walden, Andre Johnson, Hakeem Nicks, Frank Gore, Trent Cole, Trent Richardson, Ricky Jean Francois and the whole ton of other free agents Grigson has brought in.  Not to say some of those guys aren't good players but they bring outside influence from other teams and can't be molded into playing a way the Colts want them to play.  This team isn't built with "horseshoe guys" anymore, it's built with mercenaries and other team's trash.  I also don't think any of the guys he has drafted have the personality to take the reigns and be leader like those 2000s colts were.  Luck might be able to do it but I'm not sure. You've got TY Hilton dancing when we're down by 20 points, Werner is a total bust, Dorsett is buried in the depth chart, Moncrief is a "me" guy, no one on the offensive line could be a leader except maybe Castonzo.  I think this team is bordering on spiraling out of control if Grigson stays around much longer.  

2 minutes ago, peytonmanning18 said:

This is what happens when you bring in other team's trash (free agents) and don't build through the draft. 

the thing here is we had 30 mil that had to be spent.  you could argue we haven't drafted well enough to pay our own guys that much though