Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Postgame reactions vs Texans (merge)

peytonmanning18

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh....no.  Pags and Grigson need to be shown the door.  What good is a high draft pick when you have Grigson who will then use it to draft someone we don't need, and Pagano who will be his best buddy but otherwise make some rather odd (read stupid) coaching decisions and fail to prep him (and everyone else) for the game on Sunday.

7 minutes ago, JSChicago said:

And not to hijack the thread, but I really wish someone would explain that to me. I only played through high school, but I'd be running laps until the cows came home unless I used my arms and 'wrapped them up' when making tackles. You'd think the pros would be able to do more than take a dive at some guy and hope he falls down.

Part of it is there are a bunch of * coaching youth football and part of it is trying to blow a guy up by diving at him looks better on film than making a sound tackle 

21 minutes ago, peytonmanning18 said:

What he has done with this team this year is nothing short of incredible.  Absolutely zero support from the front office and ownership yet he has somehow kept the team together all while being forced to play with a 40 year old backup QB.   

No he doesnt. 

11 minutes ago, CR91 said:

the team has now the draft which will be possibly a top 15 pick to rebuild the roster to an already talented team, we can get a new HC, preferably sean payton if hes available, and most importantly we can shut luck down for the season and give him 8 months to get fully healthy. this was a very tough season for all of us because we all had super bowl aspirations, but one must first face turmoil before facing success is my mantra. this team will only get better I promise you. the fans that truly bleed blue, stay true. we'll be back next season with a better team, a better HC, and we'll have a healthy andrew luck. I love the colts. Thank you for another special season.   

Yeah that's one good thing.  I can't imagine they could actually get worse.  All the injuries and lack of depth on this team, mind boggling coaching decisions over the year and the team continuing to look unprepared 9 out of 10 games I cannot see it getting worse next year. 

10 minutes ago, JSChicago said:

And not to hijack the thread, but I really wish someone would explain that to me. I only played through high school, but I'd be running laps until the cows came home unless I used my arms and 'wrapped them up' when making tackles. You'd think the pros would be able to do more than take a dive at some guy and hope he falls down.

No, please, hijack the thread. Seriously.

Just now, Superman said:

We'd have to win out, and Houston would have to go 1-1, and then it's about tie breakers. If we win out and Houston loses out, we win the division at 8-8.

The have the head to head.

We have to win out.

They have to lose out.

This was the AFCS championship today.

And we didn't show up.

2 minutes ago, ricker182 said:

The have the head to head.

We have to win out.

They have to lose out.

This was the AFCS championship today.

And we didn't show up.

I haven't even considered all the tie breakers, so you may be right, but how do they have the head to head? We're 1-1 against Houston.

Edit: Regardless, I just went to the playoff machine, and you're right. They can clinch with a win in either of the next two weeks.

Just now, Superman said:

I haven't even considered all the tie breakers, so you may be right, but how do they have the head to head? We're 1-1 against Houston.

Good lord. I Goofed.

Idk then. 

I think I heard we have to win out and they have to lose out, but that could be wrong.

22 minutes ago, peytonmanning18 said:

It was ridiculously unfair what the Colts did to him this year.  The players, staff, and fans all knew he was a "dead man walking" all season yet he somehow kept it together and made it to week 15 with a legit shot to make the playoffs with Matt freaking Hasselbeck playing quarterback.  

Wait. 

So so he turns down an extension and puts al the pressure on himself and were to reward him for his failure? 

Has ownership ever not opened the checkbook for this team?