Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck full participant in practice (Merge)

CR91

Ok, I get all of the optimism of Luck starting and perhaps the Colts winning, but why all the pessimistic views?  We're on a 3 game winning streak, getting everyone healthy, cleaning up penalties, and looking like were on the same page!  If you're a fan, you should support your team.  Sure, you can be realistic, and not have wishful thinking if the sky isn't so bright, but again, why would you be so negative!

Hasselbeck probably has the Mallet face on now after seeing Luck will take over after doing well enough to be a starter.  (not really, he knows it is Luck's team and did a heck of a job replacing Luck for 2 games)

The man is probably relieved.  

He did a great job but let's be fair, he didn't sign here to play in games.  If he wanted to play there are a lot of teams he could have gone to.  

After he was released from the Titans he signed a contract with us the very next day.  

He signed here with every intention of collecting paychecks from the bench.  Not trying to rip on him because when his number was called he did his job.  But it was clear when he signed that he had no intention or desire to be the starter anymore.  

I still don't have confidence that Luck will play Sunday... Yeah he may have been a "full participant" in today's practice but that doesn't say how much he throw, what kind of throws he made, etc. 

Plus, Pagano is still giving the same deceptive tells in his answers when asked about Luck that he was before the Texans game...

Until the media reports that Luck was making all the throws he normally makes I am still not going to believe it.  Pagano, Grigson, Pep are not reliable sources...Neither are many in the media... but they're often better than the organization at this point.

It's funny but if this was some other team and we just named these 2 guys player A and player B, you'd look at the stats of fill-in player B and question if player A should be benched even once he's healthy...

I realized Luck will bounce back in all regards, just funny how so many teams are grabbing onto different QBs every game by preference rather than necessity after a hot drive or a solid game.

This "what if" falls apart pretty quickly when more is considered than just 2015 stats, I know.

I still don't have confidence that Luck will play Sunday... Yeah he may have been a "full participant" in today's practice but that doesn't say how much he throw, what kind of throws he made, etc. 

Plus, Pagano is still giving the same deceptive tells in his answers when asked about Luck that he was before the Texans game...

Until the media reports that Luck was making all the throws he normally makes I am still not going to believe it.  Pagano, Grigson, Pep are not reliable sources...Neither are many in the media... but they're often better than the organization at this point.

Well, if they limited the number or types of throws he did during practice then he would be listed as limited participation.

Luck will make his return this weekend. He practiced fully without limitations. Also just have the hunch from watching his interview today, you can read him pretty well that he's probably going to play but doesn't want to comment on it.

Yup my guess is Luck plays too but they will keep the Patriots guessing. Probably another game time decision to keep the pats guessing.

I think Luck will play Sunday night. (my hunch just as of now)

And I hope he does play.

I've learned to trust your hunches Jules. You have a knack for knowing who's ready to assert their dominance & who's about to get steamrolled. Just remember Luck neither check downs, TE usage, or punting is a horrible thing. Just please keep both hands on the ball, don't lock in on Hilton so much, & try not to give Brady easy field position by poor decision making. 

I have faith in you Chewy just try to keep the score close by not throwing the ball up for grabs to NE's secondary. Jamie Collins & Chandler Jones scare the crap out of me man. Please give Andrew a relatively clean pocket. NE isn't a division foe; They are coming like a freight train at full speed with no brakes.