Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. New York Jets Monday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

This is getting kinda surreal.. Maybe I should sleep :P

This is not as bad as the Vikes last Monday. I had to go to sleep for self-preservation.

Your run defense looks great.

Good to see so many of my Stanford Cardinal players (Luck, Anderson, Parry and Owusu). Owusu was catching passes from Luck at Stanford.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes..that is a big goose egg on the board once again at the half by the self dubbed Greatest Show on Turf offense. What a joke.

Thank God for the missed field goal at the end. Defense playing valiantly...undermanned and battling. I am not going to complain about them any more this week because they are the only thing keeping us in this game right now.

Really??? The o-line has not done a good job at all: we have a horrible line how can you say otherwise ?

LOL. Watch the game more closely. The sacks have been coverage sacks and Lucks inability to call the free rusher. Mewhort got beat once. The rest all Luck and these receivers.

Plus Luck looks like David Carr throwing early and seeing ghosts in the pocket.

Same old Colts. Never make adjustments

Hey, the defense is sending 8 guys.... let's run 40 yard routes instead of draws, screens, & other blitz beating plays

It's sickening to see that your team can't beat anyone outside their division most of the time

:scorebad:

I hate pagano and Hamilton they're regressing this team

Icing a kicker is done in pressure situations to get the kicker to overthink it and miss.  This wasn't a high pressure kick.  Not only that, but icing the kicker timeouts are usually done immediately before the snap when the kicker is ready to go.  It knocks him out of his rhythm and everything.  Chuck's timeout was none of that.  Folk missed, but I don't think the timeout had anything to do with it

This is not as bad as the Vikes last Monday. I had to go to sleep for self-preservation.

Your run defense looks great.

Good to see so many of my Stanford Cardinal players (Luck, Anderson, Parry and Owusu). Owusu was catching passes from Luck at Stanford.

At least the Vikes bounced back, not so sure we will tonight :)

Anderson is the shining bright spot of the season so far for me.

Icing him had nothing to do with it. 

maybe it did have something to do with it.  you saying that does not make it true

it could have thrown him off mentally, thats all it would take

also, we had a time out to spend there was not reason not to take it. 

Our play calling on offense is just a joke. And Coby Fleener. Where are you at? Did you get traded or something? Pep Hamilton is a loser. Boom there it is. Its that simple. We gotta start throwing some screen passes on blitzes and we gotta get more creative as far as play calling goes. Pep is just simple as hell.

Icing a kicker is done in pressure situations to get the kicker to overthink it and miss. This wasn't a high pressure kick. Not only that, but icing the kicker timeouts are usually done immediately before the snap when the kicker is ready to go. It knocks him out of his rhythm and everything. Chuck's timeout was none of that. Folk missed, but I don't think the timeout had anything to do with it

Don't defend it. You mispoke. The time out absolutely had to do with the miss since it was an entire different kick and situation.