Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Carter Is Gone.

Indyfan4life

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or Ballard going on the PUP and Carter comes back.

I'm just not understanding this. Injury over potential now? Is that what we're doing?

I think you hit on it, TK.....because it didn't look like Ballard would be ready for the opener physically

I'm sure they'll try to re-grab him up..

We NEED to be deep in good receivers for obvious reasons..

Whalen is a better player at this point. He catches just about any ball he can reach.

Totally agree. All that talks about enormous upside of the CFL player from CC are just crazy. Carter is one blown coverage away from being invisible in preseason. I've just tried another reason in order stay away from Carter fans. :)

But he's SLOW, and he's SMALL, and doesn't get desperation. It other words he doesn't get to to many balls he can reach. Also, imo, if he ever played regularly he would be injury prone.

You have no clue if he is injury prone. Also he does play on the special teams and that does count for something. He does have better hands than Carter no matter what you might think.

I wonder if we tried to trade Carter for a pick and nobody bit. We won't last on PS

IMO he wont be on the practice squad. I think the Colts are done with him. He cant seem to learn to run a decent route and didn't impress anyone at camp or in pre season games. All the excitement from his signing was for nothing. I could be wrong but it wouldn't be the first time.

IMO he wont be on the practice squad. I think the Colts are done with him. He cant seem to learn to run a decent route and didn't impress anyone at camp or in pre season games. All the excitement from his signing was for nothing. I could be wrong but it wouldn't be the first time.

except he was the one who was doing great in camp?