Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Which animals would be best suited to play any given position?

Dustin

Let's try to keep this as realistic as possible and disqualify and type of fake mythological creatures (so the lochness monster is disqualified, but you can use real animals like lions, bears, bigfoots, and giraffes.) and let's assume these animals woulns't try to eat each other. 

I figured you can put a cheetah at QB and just run the wildcat every play, so you don't have to worry about throwing.

I'd probably have gorilla at RB seeing as how he opposable thumbs he has a very low chance of fumbling. 

Hippos on the o-line.

Rhinos on the d-line. 

I though about putting lions at cornerback, but i question their change of direction ability.

Thoughts?

LOL

This is how you plan to spend your time between now and next Thursday? Are you having mock draft withdrawal already? You're never gonna make it.

I'd put gorillas on the OL. I'd use a large bird at receiver (you didn't specify that extinct animals are disqualified, but I'm assuming a pterodactyl isn't allowed; if so, that's my Z receiver). Giraffe at safety.

I can't believe this.

Let's try to keep this as realistic as possible and disqualify and type of fake mythological creatures (so the lochness monster is disqualified, but you can use real animals like lions, bears, bigfoots, and giraffes.) and let's assume these animals woulns't try to eat each other. 

I figured you can put a cheetah at QB and just run the wildcat every play, so you don't have to worry about throwing.

I'd probably have gorilla at RB seeing as how he opposable thumbs he has a very low chance of fumbling. 

Hippos on the o-line.

Rhinos on the d-line. 

I though about putting lions at cornerback, but i question their change of direction ability.

Thoughts?

According to this forum...that's easy.

BEAST at every position....

LOL

This is how you plan to spend your time between now and next Thursday? Are you having mock draft withdrawal already? You're never gonna make it.

I was watching tape of some random Division-3 safety who wont be drafted or likely even see an NFL field and my brain pretty much exploded and turned to mush and realized that was probably my breaking point. 

I'm pretty much finished with draft eval at this point.

Nah, who am I kidding, i'll probably finishing watching that tape tomorrow. 

I was watching tape of some random Division-3 safety who wont be drafted or likely even see an NFL field and my brain pretty much exploded and turned to mush and realized that was probably my breaking point. 

I'm pretty much finished with draft eval at this point.

Nah, who am I kidding, i'll probably finishing watching that tape tomorrow. 

Some new tape for you:

http://zoo.sandiegozoo.org/cams/panda-cam

I'm going to remove rhinos, hippos, and elephants to prevent ridiculous mismatches.

Chimpanzees for QB (opposable thumbs and brains)

Gorillas for O-line

Brown bears for RB (true beast mode and quite fast)

Orangutans for TE

Patas monkeys for WR (fastest primate)

Gorillas on D-line

African lions LB

African leopards S

Cheetahs CB

Horse for K?

Basically cats on defense and primates on offense. This is a ridiculous thread. I like it.

Got to be honest I never would have thought I would see a thread like this.  Challenge Accepted.

QB: Cheetah 

HB: Horse 

FB: Bull 

WR: Kangaroo 

WR: Giraffe 

Slot WR: Pronghorn Antelope 

TE: Tiger 

LT: Ox

LG: Brown Bear

C: Panda 

RG: Polar Bear 

RT: Buffalo 

3-4 Defense

DE: Hippo

NT: African Elephant 

DT: Rhino 

OLB: Gorilla 

ILB: Baboon

ILB: Bullmastiff

OLB: Lion 

CB: Monkey

CB: Rabbit -nice vertical

Nicklel Corner: Gazelle 

SS: Ram

FS: Hawk - every team needs a "ball-HAWKing safety"

K: Cheetah 

P: Cheetah 

RS: Gazelle 

ST: Deer 

*The Cheetah is a mixture of Randall Cunningham, Danny White, and George Blanda.

Practice Squad:

Koala

Sheep

Turtle

Frog

Siamese Cat 

Mouse

Wombat

Goose

Seal

Sloth 

Rhinos on the D-Line, Lions as the Edge rushers, Tigers as ILB's, Pit Bulls as safeties, Cheetahs as CB's. On offense Hippos on the O-line, A Bull at RB. I don't know about the rest.

I put the bull at the fullback position, but maybe he can be the goaline/3rd down back on my team.  Right now the Horse is getting first and second down snaps at HB.

Got to be honest I never would have thought I would see a thread like this.  Challenge Accepted.

QB: Cheetah 

HB: Horse 

FB: Bull 

WR: Kangaroo 

WR: Giraffe 

Slot WR: Pronghorn Antelope 

TE: Tiger 

LT: Ox

LG: Brown Bear

C: Panda 

RG: Polar Bear 

RT: Buffalo 

3-4 Defense

DE: Hippo

NT: African Elephant 

DT: Rhino 

OLB: Gorilla 

ILB: Baboon

ILB: Bullmastiff

OLB: Lion 

CB: Monkey

CB: Rabbit -nice vertical

Nicklel Corner: Gazelle 

SS: Ram

FS: Hawk - every team needs a "ball-HAWKing safety"

K: Cheetah 

P: Cheetah 

RS: Gazelle 

ST: Deer 

*The Cheetah is a mixture of Randall Cunningham, Danny White, and George Blanda.

Practice Squad:

Koala

Sheep

Turtle

Frog

Siamese Cat 

Mouse

Wombat

Goose

Seal

Sloth 

Practice squad?!  haha

Bear at D Line

Lions at linebacker

Rhinos at O Line

Cheetahs at WR

Kangaroos at Punter and Kicker

Monkey at QB

Pronghorn Antelopes at Safety (Can reach 60 mph speed and has horns a foot long and sometimes longer)

Gorilla at TE

Tiger at rb, fast and can take a beating

That is the first thing I thought of when I saw this post yesterday. Lol. However, the cat is stretching with the left arm/limb rather than the right arm as Beckham did.

He's also standing on the ground while Beckham is jumping. . . Minor details my friend.

Stonefish or poison dart frogs at all skill positions.....any skin contact while tackling them and you either get sicker than hell or die.

Let's see you scheme for THAT offense, Belichimp. :P

That's cheating :P