Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts interested in Torrey Smith and other WRs.

Andre seems to be a perfect fit to me!! A great veteran who catches anything and beats up defenders. Ask Cortland Finnegan about him! haha

Maclin could be a good pickup. Has great speed and can get open easy. Injuries are a risk though.

Also don't forget about Nicks, he can always re-sign.

No. We need a big, tall, physical wide out. We needed Marshall, but we messed up and didn't get him. So now we need AJ.

Idk if we "messed" up. You can't be sure what they offered. Maybe they offered the same as the Jets but the Bears chose their offer for certain reasons. Also character concerns could come up in future. Can't be to sure.

Also yes AJ is a need for the Colts for sure!

I dont get the over infatuation with AJ on this board id much rather have maclin, mostly due to age you never know when 33 year old AJ's body might breakdown

AJ has played well with bad QBs his entire career.  he had a good season last year and has not been hurt in years.  he missed a total of one game in the last three seasons.

i would like to see him on a one or two year deal here.  we would pay him  no more than what reggie was making

He's 6'0 200lbs.

At 34, AJ doesn't have Moss potential

Some of you are forgetting what Andre Johnson did to Vontae w/ a decent qb. He can play another 4yrs @ a higher level than Maclin ever could. Especially w/ Luck.

6ft is a small wr imo. Im not a fan of his. Especially when we have TY.