Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What do you think? I like it

antipatriot

I like it ... we don't have to necessarily get rid of the the current ones. They could wear something like this in 1 or 2 games a season just like throw back uniforms.  Plus the Colts get the added bonus of getting to offer more clothing/merchandise for people to buy.  I would buy another jersey in this color scheme or reverse (silver/chrome w/ blue horseshoe like an earlier poster mentioned) if they used it a game or two a season. 

Not a fan.

Don't like the Blue.

And the White looks more like Silver-ish.

I think it takes the classic Colts look and tries to turn into something modern and loses everything in the translation.

Does nothing for me. Sorry, but not a fan, at all.

That's because it is silver.

It looks great to me! Time for a change!

I love the helmet, especially the chrome facemask.

I could see this fitting well as an alternate uni to wear once every season ala the Pittsburgh 'bumble bee' unis.

This Helmet, blue jersey with vibrant and bright silver accents and numbers, silver pants.

I could get behind that.

Several of the helmets looked like trash, some of them were awesome. I'm indifferent on the colts. It's nice, I like the blue but not the horseshoe. Some of the helmets I loved were: cardinals, bills, browns for sure, dolphins, falcons, and Raiders.

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25072366/look-funky-concept-helmet-designs-for-all-32-nfl-teams

Most of you have probably seen the attached pic and the other 31 but I thought it would be a cool discussion.  I like our blue helmets so I obviously like this and many of the other this person created.  If anyone need the link to the other you can find it on the cbs nfl site.

attachicon.gifcolts-helmet.jpg

I kind of liked the blue pants with the white jerseys and blue facemasks on the helmets....but not this.

I like the helmet, but agree that I'd rather have the horseshoe be white. It's one thing to change up the style of the uniform a little bit, but a completely different thing to changes a team's colors. 

Some of those helmets are pretty nice, but some are ridiculous. The ones I especially dislike are the ones with oversized logos that wrap around to the front (e.g. Texans, Pats, Bengals). I'll have to admit...I didn't know the Browns had a dog as their logo. Is that new or just before my time?

The Colts have had the same color scheme for years, and it gets very old.  Personally, I'm not a big fan of the old uniforms and wish we would update.  I think the retro Colt is better than the plain white helmet with a blue horseshoe.  I would like to see more personality induced by a new uniform.  I remember when the Bucs made their change and it was almost like a turn of the century feel lol.