Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Cowboys Game Day Thread

Run a fake punt on second possession...  at our 19     THEN at teh 3 minute mark before the half...    punt on 4th and 3.    ???

Chuck is a stoned cold *.      :LOL>>>>

First possession 

Calm the hell down guys, Colts are not focused, but they WILL STILL REACH THE AFCCG.

Hahaha!

We'll be one and done if we keep coming out unprepared to block, catch, cover and tackle.

We would have converted on that trick play if McDonald kept focus. No excuse for that drop. Terrible play and I would bench him for it

can't be serious.....Mcdonald is a 3rd string safety....dbs don't have good hands

Not going to disagree with the "rooting" aspect, but to say that we can do better than 11 wins consistently is asking for a near perfect season.

Would you rather have Shiano as our coach? Who do you suggest we get as a "real" coach, and what would they offer?

Can we try Shiano?

Keep feeding Allen. He has a chance to break the single game drop record.

can't be serious.....Mcdonald is a 3rd string safety....dbs don't have good hands

That's a play they've ran in practice, so he's tried it.  It also wasn't a rocket of a throw by McAfee.  It was simply terrible focus by McDonald.  No excuses

I agree with you.  I don't like his approach.  Like you said, I think he's too rah-rah, which is similar to what Carroll was like in his previous stints as an NFL coach before joining the Seahawks.  It's a great fit for college, but not for the pros.  It can also lead to complacency.

Reception for 0 yards and you take a big hit because your other WRs aren't blocking.  No confidence to gain from that.  Come on, Pep

Yeah Carroll was bad at that and no discipline But he gets away with it in Seattle. go figure

You mean, good thing our division was handed to us by way of circumstance. 

Well, yes, you are right. I'm just saying, if we lost to Houston and this still happened this week with the Texans beating Baltimore, then we could be in trouble.

Not going to disagree with the "rooting" aspect, but to say that we can do better than 11 wins consistently is asking for a near perfect season.

Would you rather have Shiano as our coach?  Who do you suggest we get as a "real" coach, and what would they offer?

Thats the thing. 11 Wins constantly, which is great. I'm not being ungrateful. But how many of those wins were comeback wins? And how much did that have to do with Luck being the tough sob that he is?

Just a question for you: What do you think the reason is for us constantly having these FLAT starts? Why do we have more of these everything goes wrong games than any other playoff team?