Colts @ Cowboys Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree with you.  I don't like his approach.  Like you said, I think he's too rah-rah, which is similar to what Carroll was like in his previous stints as an NFL coach before joining the Seahawks.  It's a great fit for college, but not for the pros.  It can also lead to complacency.

Reception for 0 yards and you take a big hit because your other WRs aren't blocking.  No confidence to gain from that.  Come on, Pep

Yeah Carroll was bad at that and no discipline But he gets away with it in Seattle. go figure

Not going to disagree with the "rooting" aspect, but to say that we can do better than 11 wins consistently is asking for a near perfect season.

Would you rather have Shiano as our coach?  Who do you suggest we get as a "real" coach, and what would they offer?

Thats the thing. 11 Wins constantly, which is great. I'm not being ungrateful. But how many of those wins were comeback wins? And how much did that have to do with Luck being the tough sob that he is?

Just a question for you: What do you think the reason is for us constantly having these FLAT starts? Why do we have more of these everything goes wrong games than any other playoff team?