Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Cowboys Game Day Thread

We will never win a super bowl with Pagano, he reminds of Dick mcpherson coaching the Patriots in the early 90s, look him up. Too rahrah, a friend of the players. Unless you hang death itself over the players heads and prepare like Bellichick does the talent will get you nowhwere. Im sure you folks  know football better than I here in New England but that is what its going to take. Pagano is not the answer. I am more than willing to eat crow.

It's funny to think how bad we're screwing over Eagles fans

lmao It all makes sense now!  Grigs convinced everyone to tank this game so he could get back at his former team!

I can't imagine a scenario where we win in the playoffs. Before this week, we have only beaten two teams over .500.

Why are not we playing all the scrubs?

We might as well get a better draft pick at this point?

We are playing scrubs

A true Colts fan.

NOT.

Excuse me, but how good would we be if we had a real coach?

I want nothing more than this team to do well, and succeed, but we CAN'T do that with Pagano. Being a true fan doesn't mean you root blindly for the laundry

These commentators are horrendous - they both have their noses so far up the Cowboys hind side right now its not funny!    The Cowboys have been competing and thus far executing their plays, but without any doubt the Colts have done the polar opposite and IMO little of the latter is because of the formers game play!

How much longer will this team come out unprepared to play a game? This year? Next year? Next 3 years? As long as Pagano is HC?

The Colts are no competition for a good team. If Cleveland and Houston had a QB, we would have lost those games.

REGGIE!!! The old man gets us a first down

Correction the OLD MAN gets the only 1st DOWN :sigh:

We will never win a super bowl with Pagano, he reminds of Dick mcpherson coaching the Patriots in the early 90s, look him up. Too rahrah, a friend of the players. Unless you hang death itself over the players heads and prepare like Bellichick does the talent will get you nowhwere. Im sure you folks  know football better than I here in New England but that is what its going to take. Pagano is not the answer. I am more than willing to eat crow.

I agree with you.  I don't like his approach.  Like you said, I think he's too rah-rah, which is similar to what Carroll was like in his previous stints as an NFL coach before joining the Seahawks.  It's a great fit for college, but not for the pros.  It can also lead to complacency.

Trying to get some completions so they gain some confidence?

Reception for 0 yards and you take a big hit because your other WRs aren't blocking.  No confidence to gain from that.  Come on, Pep

are we even trying??

we are trying. But we are unprepared, intimidated, confused, and everything else you need to be to get destroyed.

Run a fake punt on second possession...  at our 19     THEN at teh 3 minute mark before the half...    punt on 4th and 3.    ???

Chuck is a stoned cold *.      :LOL>>>>

Why are not we playing all the scrubs?

We might as well get a better draft pick at this point?

We are.

I want nothing more than this team to do well, and succeed, but we CAN'T do that with Pagano. Being a true fan doesn't mean you root blindly for the laundry

Being a true fan also doesn't mean that you should make judgements about things, i.e. coaching, that you are not remotely qualified in making.

Not going to disagree with the "rooting" aspect, but to say that we can do better than 11 wins consistently is asking for a near perfect season.

Would you rather have Shiano as our coach?  Who do you suggest we get as a "real" coach, and what would they offer?

3rd and 6?  Let's get the stop here, boys.  This is exactly why you always elect to receive in the 2nd half, Chuck!!  If our defense can stop them here, we get the ball back with 2 mins left.  Score a TD to end the half and score another to start the 2nd half, that cuts the lead in half and the Cowboys don't even get to touch the ball in between drives.

Man, this is a true stinker. Good thing we clinched the division last week.

You mean, good thing our division was handed to us by way of circumstance. 

Calm the hell down guys, Colts are not focused, but they WILL STILL REACH THE AFCCG.

Are the Patriots or Broncos giving them their tickets?

Calm the hell down guys, Colts are not focused, but they WILL STILL REACH THE AFCCG.

Man, I wish I could agree with you, I really do.

We try a trick play deep in our own territory, then punt on 4th and 3 near midfield? Pathetic. I'm switching to the Raiders game at half time.

We would have converted on that trick play if McDonald kept focus.  No excuse for that drop.  Terrible play and I would bench him for it

Anyone agree that McAfee was trying to hit the board with that kick?

Me, though I don't want to question McAfee's professionalism.  I think he takes his job more seriously than that.  But it did result in a pretty terrible punt