Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Cowboys Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

We will never win a super bowl with Pagano, he reminds of Dick mcpherson coaching the Patriots in the early 90s, look him up. Too rahrah, a friend of the players. Unless you hang death itself over the players heads and prepare like Bellichick does the talent will get you nowhwere. Im sure you folks  know football better than I here in New England but that is what its going to take. Pagano is not the answer. I am more than willing to eat crow.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

These commentators are horrendous - they both have their noses so far up the Cowboys hind side right now its not funny!    The Cowboys have been competing and thus far executing their plays, but without any doubt the Colts have done the polar opposite and IMO little of the latter is because of the formers game play!

We will never win a super bowl with Pagano, he reminds of Dick mcpherson coaching the Patriots in the early 90s, look him up. Too rahrah, a friend of the players. Unless you hang death itself over the players heads and prepare like Bellichick does the talent will get you nowhwere. Im sure you folks  know football better than I here in New England but that is what its going to take. Pagano is not the answer. I am more than willing to eat crow.

I agree with you.  I don't like his approach.  Like you said, I think he's too rah-rah, which is similar to what Carroll was like in his previous stints as an NFL coach before joining the Seahawks.  It's a great fit for college, but not for the pros.  It can also lead to complacency.

Trying to get some completions so they gain some confidence?

Reception for 0 yards and you take a big hit because your other WRs aren't blocking.  No confidence to gain from that.  Come on, Pep

Excuse me, but how good would we be if we had a real coach?

I want nothing more than this team to do well, and succeed, but we CAN'T do that with Pagano. Being a true fan doesn't mean you root blindly for the laundry

Being a true fan also doesn't mean that you should make judgements about things, i.e. coaching, that you are not remotely qualified in making.

Excuse me, but how good would we be if we had a real coach?

I want nothing more than this team to do well, and succeed, but we CAN'T do that with Pagano. Being a true fan doesn't mean you root blindly for the laundry

Not going to disagree with the "rooting" aspect, but to say that we can do better than 11 wins consistently is asking for a near perfect season.

Would you rather have Shiano as our coach?  Who do you suggest we get as a "real" coach, and what would they offer?

3rd and 6?  Let's get the stop here, boys.  This is exactly why you always elect to receive in the 2nd half, Chuck!!  If our defense can stop them here, we get the ball back with 2 mins left.  Score a TD to end the half and score another to start the 2nd half, that cuts the lead in half and the Cowboys don't even get to touch the ball in between drives.