Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Cowboys Game Day Thread

When comparing where we were, yeah, we're pretty awesome. But is that a reason to get complacent? We completely overhauled the team 3 years ago, but we're here now. The reality is, we're constantly out schemed and out coached. Want to keep Pagano, fine, but if he doesn't get help from his OC and DC, we're never going to go anywhere

Now I think we're on the same page.  Carry on... :thmup:

Poor starts every week is a sign of poor preparation.  That's a sign of poor coaching

Lack of discipline, again, is a sign of poor coaching.

Bye-bye Chuck.

Poor start disagree the D was off the field that call was crap The fake punt would have worked if Dewey would have caught the ball. It is the players and Pep's WR screens. Nixon can't hold down right tackle and Allen can't catch the ball poor play calling on offense our biggest problems.

The funny thing is that we're talking about pulling Luck from this game, and with the outcome so far, the Cowboys are probably talking about pulling Romo.

Who ever gets the 6th seed and has to play us is one really lucky team.

They sure are!  We have 'em fooled into thinking we're a bad team!  They're in for a great surprise

well like i've said all year long. our defense is weak as hell. we supposedly have 2 good defensive coaches but they just can't get it done. this is embarassing to be  colts fan. yea we can hold crap teams to 20 points but every good team we've played they've scored over 35 points in each game. our defense is weak and no better than any defense we've had the past 10 years. yes i'd vote jim harbaugh to take over coaching position. pagano shows no emotion at all during the games and greg manusky is just a horrible defensive coach. he'd be better if he would coach pee wee football. well colts fans you can bet we will lose first playoff game this year like we do every year. we need someone that will work on our defense and our offensive line. i'm so upset with how bad our defense and our offensive line are. maybe we should hire mark tresman for coach?

Well this is the worst performance in a while but I'll watch to the bitter end.

This is also killing my fantasy championship..

My sincere condolences.  I've never been good enough at fantasy to make it to a championship haha

Anyone? Anyone? Beuller? Anyone? I'll be surprised if the HC, OC, and DC have jobs next week!

Really? Surprised? Irsay kept Dungy and Caldwell for years...cost us rings

Back to back good plays by the defense.  Looks like we made some adjustments on D.  Now we gotta get the offense in order.

Missed FG!  Things are starting to turn up for us!

Well this is the worst performance in a while but I'll watch to the bitter end.

This is also killing my fantasy championship..

Same this is horrible but you never know with us. Get some stops and get some scores n we are back.

It seemed like half the team started like we already clinched our spot and division

Poor start disagree the D was off the field that call was crap The fake punt would have worked if Dewey would have caught the ball. It is the players and Pep's WR screens. Nixon can't hold down right tackle and Allen can't catch the ball poor play calling on offense our biggest problems.

Fake punt? Not in that part of the field, at that time in the game. That was a dumb coaching call.