Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Cowboys Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah Carroll was bad at that and no discipline But he gets away with it in Seattle. go figure

The Seahawks have been caught cheating many times.  That's one reason why I can't stand Carroll.  He still has no discipline, but the refs/league don't seem to do anything about it.  Their DBs are notorious for holding

A run?  Really, Pep?  We're kinda in a hurry here.  Good catch, Nicks.  Went way up for that one

Thats the thing. 11 Wins constantly, which is great. I'm not being ungrateful. But how many of those wins were comeback wins? And how much did that have to do with Luck being the tough sob that he is?

Just a question for you: What do you think the reason is for us constantly having these FLAT starts? Why do we have more of these everything goes wrong games than any other playoff team? 

In my opinion, we get the slow starts due to being very predictable.  Pep is to blame here.  I think we should go shopping

for another OC, but that's just my opinion.

I don't think we've had a come back win this year?  Just one??

Andrew is our greatest asset and achilies heel. 

Being a true fan also doesn't mean that you should make judgements about things, i.e. coaching, that you are not remotely qualified in making.

So what/who is to blame for our starts and performance? If this was the first/second time that we've come out like this, I wouldn't say anything...but this is every other week.

What do they do all week? Have the Patriots ever come out like this? Has Rex Ryan's Jets ever come out like this?

That's a sign of poor coaching.

We only look good when we're panicking, running a 2 minute offense. It's been that way most of the year. 

That tells me our coaching sucks, our gameplan sucks. We only look dangerous when we throw the gameplan out and play with reckless abandon. 

Gavin this team is not NEAR ready for prime time. .. .   they just are not. 

I think they have the talent.. . BUT....   

We are missing Hiltons ability to score from anywhere on the field on 1 touch, At the same time allowing a QB (no matter who it is) to go 13-14 is beyond silly

In my opinion, we get the slow starts due to being very predictable.  Pep is to blame here.  I think we should go shopping

for another OC, but that's just my opinion.

I don't think we've had a come back win this year?  Just one??

Andrew is our greatest asset and achilies heel. 

I agree. But who's responsibility is it to coach em up?

Archived