Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Cowboys Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what/who is to blame for our starts and performance? If this was the first/second time that we've come out like this, I wouldn't say anything...but this is every other week.

What do they do all week? Have the Patriots ever come out like this? Has Rex Ryan's Jets ever come out like this?

The Jets stink, so you should not even bring them up and the Pats have the best coach in football. As for who is to blame for this, the players are, they are showing a tremendous lack of concentration.

I agree. But who's responsibility is it to coach em up?

Pep.  Like i stated.

Look, I can agree that I wish that we had a better post-season record, and could do better against upper tier teams,

but this was a complete overhaul 3 years ago on the D and O.  I'm still very happy that we're as good as we are, and

no, i don't think we're world beaters, but we're better than I thought we'd be.  If we can get to the 2nd level in the

playoffs again i'd be happy with that.  Next year i'd want the conf championship, though.

The Jets stink, so you should not even bring them up and the Pats have the best coach in football. As for who is to blame for this, the players are, they are showing a tremendous lack of concentration.

Jets are awful, but they don't lose games in the first quarter (like we have against Denver, New England, and Dallas).

One or two players with lack of concentration, sure. The whole team? That's coaching, and preparation. Just so I know where you're at, as a fellow colts fan, how much % blame do you put on the coaching for this?

Wow, spent 2000 bucks on this... I'll never be ashamed to wear my Colts jersey anywhere but this is pushing it. Great memory for my first trip to Dallas. Got the most amazing seats to look at this abomination

I think Pagano owes you some money

Yup I think so. Teams wanna face the Colts in the playoffs...We are going to be 1 and done...Just shaking my head at Pagano

I really love the Colts but really have 0 confidence on the team, it wouldn't surprise me whoever comes into LOS steamrolls the Colts. I've tried to keep my hopes up but barring an unbelievable comeback the Colts are what we see..

Pep.  Like i stated.

Look, I can agree that I wish that we had a better post-season record, and could do better against upper tier teams,

but this was a complete overhaul 3 years ago on the D and O.  I'm still very happy that we're as good as we are, and

no, i don't think we're world beaters, but we're better than I thought we'd be.  If we can get to the 2nd level in the

playoffs again i'd be happy with that.  Next year i'd want the conf championship, though.

When comparing where we were, yeah, we're pretty awesome. But is that a reason to get complacent? We completely overhauled the team 3 years ago, but we're here now. The reality is, we're constantly out schemed and out coached. Want to keep Pagano, fine, but if he doesn't get help from his OC and DC, we're never going to go anywhere

Archived