Colts @ Cowboys Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So is it on Luck if he puts the ball in someone's hand and they drop it? Is it Lucks fault I'd they fake punt and it's dropped? That first int was his fault.

I'm tired of all these Luck apologists. Who cares...the whole team sucked and that includes Andrew friggin Luck. Get over it. He has been subpar for the past 3-4 games now. He needs to improve his play along with everyone else. He is not above the Colts team. Right now...they all STINK!

I'm tired of all these Luck apologists. Who cares...the whole team sucked and that includes Andrew friggin Luck. Get over it. He has been subpar for the past 3-4 games now. He needs to improve his play along with everyone else. He is not above the Colts team. Right now...they all STINK!

So if thats the case....Shouldn't coaching be held accountable?

Who's the best player on this team for the past 3-4 games?

Who's the best player on this team for the past 3-4 games?

Does it really matter? It's Luck...he is our best player. Duh? He has been sticking lately and the whole team has been as well. Big whoop. He is the best player on a team that has been playing some really lousy football for the past month of the season. Sorry to break it to you but he is no Brady or Peyton or Rogers or even Friggin Romo right now. Lol

Does it really matter? It's Luck...he is our best player. Duh? He has been sticking lately and the whole team has been as well. Big whoop. He is the best player on a team that has been playing some really lousy football for the past month of the season.

Since you answered Luck, answer this please.

How many rushing yards the colts gained the past 3-4 games? Don't add Luck to the equation.

And how many points the defense allowed? The past 3-4 games? Don't add Luck's pick sixes.

Edit: He's not Brady or Rodgers or Manning but you're missing the point.

Since you answered Luck, answer this please.

How many rushing yards the colts gained the past 3-4 games? Don't add Luck to the equation.

dont feel like looking it up...don't want to depress myself any further but I know they have most likely run for less than 100 yards without Luck. My point is just that the whole team is playing lost and that includes Luck right now. He is also leading the team in turnovers over the past 3-4 months. No one is clean here. They all need to get it together...and must shoulder the blame. Being the best player on the team doesn't exclude you or somehow put you above the rest of your team mates. If you were to ask Andrew himself he would probably admit he has to get better. That's the kind of guy he is. It's only his apologetic fans that don't seem to grasp this.

dont feel like looking it up...don't want to depress myself any further but I know they have most likely run for less than 100 yards without Luck. My point is just that the whole team is playing lost and that includes Luck right now. He is also leading the team in turnovers over the past 3-4 months. No one is clean here. They all need to get it together...and must shoulder the blame. Being the best player on the team doesn't exclude you or somehow put you above the rest of your team mates. If you were to ask Andrew himself he would probably admit he has to get better. That's the kind of guy he is. It's only his apologetic fans that don't seem to grasp this.

I know. But this stuff happens when you have no running game. That's how the whole team is feeling lost.

They can't run. The team usually 3 and out. The defense gets tired easily and allow points. The QB makes more mistakes(fact that luck leads the league in passing attempts).

I'm not exusing Luck at all. Pretty much no one except the special teams lol.

I'm saying is that the colts right now will never make the AFC championship game let alone wining it because they can't run the damn ball. They need to fix this problem. You can fix the defense later but damn fix the running game.

Edit: Rodgers have a running game. Peyton right now have a running game. Brady. Romo. Flacco. Ben.

They all do and most of them went to the Super Bowl and win. The colts need to fix their problem.

I know. But this stuff happens when you have no running game. That's how the whole team is feeling lost.

They can't run. The team usually 3 and out. The defense gets tired easily and allow points. The QB makes more mistakes(fact that luck leads the league in passing attempts).

I'm not exusing Luck at all. Pretty much no one except the special teams lol.

I'm saying is that the colts right now will never make the AFC championship game let alone wining it because they can't run the damn ball. They need to fix this problem. You can fix the defense later but damn fix the running game.

Edit: Rodgers have a running game. Peyton right now have a running game. Brady. Romo. Flacco. Ben.

They all do and most of them went to the Super Bowl and win. The colts need to fix their problem.

Yeah...we do need to fix the running game.  I definitely agree with you on that. All good QB's need a running game and right now we can't give Luck one.   I really do like Luck and am glad he is our QB.  I'm just really frustrated right now.  I want the whole team to play better and it makes me upset when someone says the Colts are all garbage except for Luck.  I know you didn't say that but the poster I initially quoted did. I apologize if I came off as a jerk towards you.

I know...   watching Sunday night football... 

Rodney Harrison just said...   "same story every week" ..       It's not just one player...   it is a culture thing.

I promise you all this locker room is way to loose for winning football.     OR ...  LEADERSHIP is non existent.   

one or the other.   

WOW....           Jim Harbaugh...   keep you cell on ...   OF ALL potential NFL jobs coming open...    INDY is by FAR the most attractive.        Oak, Mia, Chi, NYJ, ...    or INDY and Andrew LUCK?   And I am sure MONEY will not be an issue...

Just saying...

Is what it is. How do you average .3 yards per carry ?

Im probably the last guy on earth to complain about the refereeing in the NFL but today I gotta say those refs were bad. They missed obvious holding penalties and let the Cowboys do pretty much what they wanted. When that defensive lineman can have his fingers inside the quarterback's face mask to bring down and no flag is thrown, you know you're in for a long day.

I know...   watching Sunday night football... 

Rodney Harrison just said...   "same story every week" ..       It's not just one player...   it is a culture thing.

I promise you all this locker room is way to loose for winning football.     OR ...  LEADERSHIP is non existent.   

one or the other.   

WOW....           Jim Harbaugh...   keep you cell on ...   OF ALL potential NFL jobs coming open...    INDY is by FAR the most attractive.        Oak, Mia, Chi, NYJ, ...    or INDY and Andrew LUCK?   And I am sure MONEY will not be an issue...

Just saying...

Yeah .. I hear you loud and clear. BTW... I think that .3 actually ended up at .1.

I said it like ...    2 or 3 weeks ago...   "the last few games of the season are HUGE for Chuck" ...    And most giggled...  hmmm?

And I meant it..       I really believe...      he needs to show something.  

And it is getting worse and worse...     and the BIGGEST FA Coach of the last few years is just happening to come open.  One who has ties to INDY,.....     

Just saying...      

Heck I'd settle for RR.  

Yeah .. I hear you loud and clear. BTW... I think that .3 actually ended up at .1.