Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Cowboys Game Day Thread

Wonder how many franchise records aND nfl records were made against the colts all time? They have to have the most of any team? Seems there is at least a couple every year, smh!

Luck isn't above the rest of the team. He came up amazingly short today.

It was 14-0 before he attempted a pass. Check yourself. 

Why are we going for it on 4th down?

Another wise coaching decision

Meh.  People have a tendency to react to the last game instead of the entire season.  One bad game against the Chiefs and the Pats are done for the whole season.  I call it sensationalism.  People are sensationalized by the last thing they saw.  So now, people will be saying RG3 is back and the Redskins are good to go for next year while the Colts are in shambles.  Don't let it bother you

I just can't believe that people actually think that, it's amazing really. The kid has broken a number of records and is one of the leading passers in the league. You are right though, people dwell too much on the last game instead of the entire season.

I just can't believe that people actually think that, it's amazing really. The kid has broken a number of records and is one of the leading passers in the league. You are right though, people dwell too much on the last game instead of the entire season.

Only casuals do that.

Game commentators and analysts are especially prone to this, particularly Jon Gruden.  He thinks everyone is amazing haha

I think Pagano should wear his training camp "hoist it" Lombardi t-shirt to the post game presser

It was 14-0 before he attempted a pass. Check yourself.

Yet he still couldn't put any points on the board before being benched? He has to shoulder some of the blame for our offense's lack of production. He is the QB.

I think Pagano should wear his training camp "hoist it" Lombardi t-shirt to the post game presser

1406819370000-pagano.JPG

I Guess we decided not too?

Why is it that I only see a large number of certain posters when the colts play poorly?

not worth watching the game with razor vision when your getting blown out!

Yet he still couldn't put any points on the board before being benched? He has to shoulder some of the blame for our offense's lack of production. He is the QB.

So is it on Luck if he puts the ball in someone's hand and they drop it? Is it Lucks fault I'd they fake punt and it's dropped? That first int was his fault.

Is he also dropping the passes, calling three straight runs? Come on. 

And his O-Line didn't give him any time.