Colts @ Cowboys Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tony Romo 17 of 18......4 of those td's now......Getting whipped 35 to 0......Ok I don't like, Its tough to watch but it will happen sometimes.......But 17 of 18? Somebody has to start jumping routes, I don't care if they guess at this point, Show some heart and fight! I half expected to lose this game and end up 11-5, Losing the game is fine by me but I expected to see some fight from this defense

No excuse for putting up performances like this for a playoff team.

Least of all just a few weeks away from those * where you need to start building Momentum .... I tell you what the darn Steelers are starting to get it together at the right time as are the Chargers.

aaaaaaaand... no more hope.

38 to 35?

:Cry:

So is Landry looking at a fine?  Surely his facemask tape job wasn't approved by the NFL - was it?

I don't get it.  Why go through all the trouble of taping up your facemask like that?  Spend that time reviewing film or something.  Though Landry has never been one to confuse me for an intelligent individual

The best thing that can happen now is that we continue to get dominated. If that doesn't wake up the Colts for next week and the playoffs, then we don't don't deserve to be there.

We already don't deserve to be there in my opinion the way this team has played this season. Too much inconsistency, too many let downs and no shows.