Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Cowboys Game Day Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Humiliating! At least we have the lowly ranked Titans to beat up on next week to feel better!

The way we've been playing, I wouldn't be surprised if we lose to the Titans. We are really struggling right now, even with the easy things.

It might be time for Wayne to retire.  Also, the OL seems to be playing way better now with Hasselbeck in there

Not even trying to be funny when I say that's because Dallas is just getting tried. Believe me there is no good offensive line play by the Colts. 

We need some serious soul searching. Andrew is looking like Jay Cutler this year with INTs. Our Oline and what coach is behind it needs to all be fired. Except for maybe Castonzo and Mewhort. Without a good oline, we will never get far in the playoffs unless a miracle strikes. I don't post bad about this team but today is an embarrassment. We need some serious work. 3 years in, we've taken a step back from last year.

How do you know he didnt say anything? All im saying is its a ticky tack call that could be called 20 times a game

you're probably right.  His head was snapping back like that because he was trying to drop sweat from

his helmet onto him.  He didn't say a thing.

The best thing that can happen now is that we continue to get dominated. If that doesn't wake up the Colts for next week and the playoffs, then we don't don't deserve to be there.

So the whooping by the Eagles didn't.  The whooping put on by the Patriots didn't.  The whooping put on by the Steelers didn't.  Fourth time's the charm?

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think the Browns were a lot better team after free agency. Are they championship level no but a lot better. I don't know why Dorsey got fired I thought he was doing a good job trying to make up for no talent.  My point is there are times that you need to dabble in free agency but it is better much better to go the draft rout.  
    • After the 49ers pulled off the exact trade up to the 3rd pick (that I suggested the Colts should do), I would fall over in laughter if they passed on Fields for Jones or Lance.  Fields is just as much the generational prospect as Lawrence.  When you look at the film and compare the numbers it really is a no brainer.  Here’s another Fields stat that puts him above the others.     The average rank of defenses that Fields has faced in his career is around low to mid twenties. Not too many cupcakes or soft touches.  Meanwhile Lawrence, Wilson, & Jones average defensive opponents is in the 40’s or much higher. So Fields put up better career numbers than all of the other QB’s while facing tougher competition week in and week out.     Better career accuracy. Better career rating past his first read (dispelled that lie about him).  Oh and he scored higher on an aptitude test than thousands of other professional athletes from multiple sports who have taken the same test.  Offered a scholarship to Harvard.  Kid is a smart pocket passer who is athletic and can run.  But he has no problem standing in the pocket and delivering accurate throws with conflict happening all around him.    I believe Kyle is just putting Fields to the ultimate test.  He remembers him from his high school QB camp where Fields took the things he learned there and improved his game to the point where he legitimately rivaled Lawrence as the best QB in the country.  Helped turn the best dual threat QB into the most accurate career passer in this draft.  And easily the most fundamentally sound.  That’s growth.    Also Kyle gets to see how Fields handles all of the chatter about Wilson & Jones & Lance being better.  How does he handle the 49ers not attending his first pro day?  How does he handle the leaks attacking his work ethic and commitment?  They could be looking for signs to how he will handle adversity on and off the field at the next level.  So far he’s been near perfect.  The fact he didn’t snap on Orlovsky shows great maturity.  Best QB in the draft. Just pray the Patriots don’t move up to 4th and get him...
    • Yes, I agree with you but I totally believe that Ballard has a plan and will do what's best for our team. I mean he knows better than any of us that he needs a left tackle and a pass rusher he's fully aware of it.  I have total and complete faith in Ballard that he'll put a championship level team on the field come week one. 
    • I’m okay with that, but ideally I’d hope you can trade down and still get Cosmi or Darrisaw. I think getting that 3rd round pick back has to be priority.
    • Oh but that was a Nice short career!! Still love 21 tape!
  • Members

• Smoke317

Smoke317 1,307

• superrep1967

superrep1967 556

• Robin

Robin 100

• harrisoncolts88

harrisoncolts88 53

• lincolndefan

lincolndefan 67

• C_Lew