Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Cowboys Game Day Thread

This is the first time I've ever shut a colts game off. I just can't watch this crap anymore. I've never seen such a pathetic effort. What a joke.

So cowboys player stands over wayne and looks down yet no penalty

He didnt talk you can stand but if you're jawing your mouth at him its taunting

I know this team is not as bad as they are showing...  but ...    

..........  wow this is pretty sad.

Is what it is. How do you average .3 yards per carry ?

Humiliating! At least we have the lowly ranked Titans to beat up on next week to feel better!

The way we've been playing, I wouldn't be surprised if we lose to the Titans. We are really struggling right now, even with the easy things.

Correct, because he didn't say anything.

um staring down a player like that is just as much taunting. How do you know Freeman didn't just ask if he was ok

Arm was moving forward before the ball came out

Yeah.....but the ref is a :cuss: mafia  :cuss: er :cuss: er....so they changed it.

Humiliating! At least we have the lowly ranked Titans to beat up on next week to feel better!

Have you watched the last month? Any team can beat this Colts team.

This is the first time I've ever shut a colts game off. I just can't watch this crap anymore. I've never seen such a pathetic effort. What a joke.

This. EVERY OTHER WEEK. 

It might be time for Wayne to retire.  Also, the OL seems to be playing way better now with Hasselbeck in there

Not even trying to be funny when I say that's because Dallas is just getting tried. Believe me there is no good offensive line play by the Colts. 

He didnt talk you can stand but if you're jawing your mouth at him its taunting

How do you know he didnt say anything? All im saying is its a ticky tack call that could be called 20 times a game

Not even trying to be funny when I say that's because Dallas is just getting tried. Believe me there is no good offensive line play by the Colts. 

Truthfully, i find the line to be truly offensive.

Pulling Luck was the wrong move. That's the same kind of apathy that cost them the 2009 season.

wrong. he should be pulled

Now I know how Bengals fans felt when they played the Colts.

At least Cincinnati's defense showed some signs of life in that game. Can't say the same about the Colts defense in this game.

You survived the saints massacre? And pats massacre of four years?

We need some serious soul searching. Andrew is looking like Jay Cutler this year with INTs. Our Oline and what coach is behind it needs to all be fired. Except for maybe Castonzo and Mewhort. Without a good oline, we will never get far in the playoffs unless a miracle strikes. I don't post bad about this team but today is an embarrassment. We need some serious work. 3 years in, we've taken a step back from last year.

I've been following the game on twitter, people are just ripping Luck to pieces about being benched, people must REALLY not like him.

How do you know he didnt say anything? All im saying is its a ticky tack call that could be called 20 times a game

you're probably right.  His head was snapping back like that because he was trying to drop sweat from

his helmet onto him.  He didn't say a thing.

The best thing that can happen now is that we continue to get dominated. If that doesn't wake up the Colts for next week and the playoffs, then we don't don't deserve to be there.

So the whooping by the Eagles didn't.  The whooping put on by the Patriots didn't.  The whooping put on by the Steelers didn't.  Fourth time's the charm?