Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Anybody else drinking while watching the game?

RandomFan

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, November 16, 2014 - skirting the filter
Hidden by Nadine, November 16, 2014 - skirting the filter

Not an alcoholic beverage drinker here but I'll tip my glass's to all you drinkin a*s's. Completely intended with love and respect right here. I'll be pulling and cheering for you...here's to hoping we don't need the booze to numb our souls during the game :)

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, November 17, 2014 - inappropriate
Hidden by Nadine, November 17, 2014 - inappropriate

I don't drink, ever. But I have another vice with a far more calming effect in which I plan to indulge quite heavily. I don't like the sight of our mascot, Blue, however. There's something about him that disturbs me, and he has a penchant for causing me to feel a bit on edge. 

I had a really cool nightmare once where Blue and the Jack Links sasquatch were having a battle to the death, the winner gets to mate with me. I remember trying to run and my legs were so heavy, but I cannot recall anything further. 

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, November 17, 2014 - quoting removed post
Hidden by Nadine, November 17, 2014 - quoting removed post

I don't drink, ever. But I have another vice with a far more calming effect in which I plan to indulge quite heavily. I don't like the sight of our mascot, Blue, however. There's something about him that disturbs me, and he has a penchant for causing me to feel a bit on edge. 

I had a really cool nightmare once where Blue and the Jack Links sasquatch were having a battle to the death, the winner gets to mate with me. I remember trying to run and my legs were so heavy, but I cannot recall anything further. 

I bet there are a few shrinks that would like to discuss this with you.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, November 17, 2014 - quoting removed post
Hidden by Nadine, November 17, 2014 - quoting removed post

Ummm.........you may want to change vices or maybe throttle down a little bit? LOL