Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The 2 PT playcall

John Waylon

What in the name of Luck was that?!

I am racking my brain trying to think of a play designed any worse than that and I've got nothing off the top of my head.

That was beyond laughable bad into the "sad bad" territory. Right up there with Quinn Garay's sack of Manning in '10.

I'm afraid to go to sleep tonight for fear of having a nightmare about it.

Right call wrong play

Guessing Pep was thinking he could fool them because last game he motioned TY in the backfield but handed it to Bradshaw for a 20yard gain, guess the Texans saw that on film and decided motion TY in the backfield again then fake to Bradshaw and pitch to Hilton.

Definetly wouldn't had ran that for a 2pt conversion play though

I am racking my brain trying to think of a play designed any worse than that and I've got nothing off the top of my head.

That was beyond laughable bad into the "sad bad" territory. Right up there with Quinn Garay's sack of Manning in '10.

Reasonable idea, poor execution. I don't know if any of our RBs would be able to breach the line, Texans' run-D was MC. :-) Definitely not T.Y. should have tried to do it.

I didn't like the call. 2 PT conversion isn't the place where you pitch it to the WR. Granted Hilton has the speed, but considering how their D was playing, I felt it was the wrong call. Should've been some play with Bradshaw since he seems to have a knack for getting into the endzone.

The play was fine, it was just a bad read by Luck. Bradshaw would have scored on the handoff

One of those moments that makes me wanna kick pep in the face :facepalm: I liked going for it but man that play was stupid

The Colts had 456 yards of offense and you want to kick Pep in the face over one call? Is there something else you could find to whine about other than one play?

It was just a typically bad call by Pagano and Hamilton. 

Indy should have kept Arians. Trying to force an ineffective run game because you gave up a first round pick for Trent "2 yards" Richardson is a joke. The Colts have one of the best passers in the league and yet Potato Pagano and Hamilton believe in this fabled "power running" scheme. Time for them both to hit the road.

It was just a typically bad call by Pagano and Hamilton.

Indy should have kept Arians. Trying to force an ineffective run game because you gave up a first round pick for Trent "2 yards" Richardson is a joke. The Colts have one of the best passers in the league and yet Potato Pagano and Hamilton believe in this fabled "power running" scheme. Time for them both to hit the road.

What does any of that nonsense have to do with the 2pt conversion play?

What does any of that nonsense have to do with the 2pt conversion play?

Did you miss the part where I described it as a typically terrible call by the offensive coaching staff? I think that has a lot to do with the play calling on that play..

The rest of my post went on to outline how bad Hamilton is and that the Colts should have kept Arians.

It really isn't that hard to follow.