Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Special Guest from Florida

Greenoughrunner

QB controversy ensues...

God I can only imagine ESPN.

"Reporting live from Colts camp. Tim Tebow has arrived to compete for the honor to carry Andrew Luck's shoulder pads, and gear. Early indications were that Chandler Harnish would be the guy. But the Colts clearly want to keep Chandler on his toes, by bringing in a little competition."

Say what you like about Tebow--he's still a better backup than Chandler

That's why Chandler is the third string practice squad qb.  He is on the roster strictly for the preseason games.  Maybe Tebow would like the chance to be the practice squad qb?

Coming from Irsay it will either be an ex-Colt (Dungy could very well be the guy as NBC has the season opener for the Colts and NBC might be sending him in for a story), someone like a make a wish kid, or a run away circus clown who just needs a place to lay low.

The last one is clearly a joke.

I have kind of hoped the colts would give Incognito a second chance. He is a real piece of work, undeserving of another chance? I can't say either way, but I doubt Irsay would tweet about such a thing due to their high profile scandals. Plus he lives in Phoenix, he has a bad rep here in the valley of the sun, but if he protects 12and opens up running lanes? I'm not sayin just sayin.