Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

who will play in super bowl 49

danlhart87

I'm gonna go with a Broncos vs Seahawks rematch. The AFC is so wide open, it can honestly be anybody, but the Broncos will play with a chip on their shoulder after getting humiliated in the Super Bowl this year. In the NFC there are a lot of good teams but the Seahawks are clearly superior.Their defense is just ridiculous. If the Hawks get home field, they'll be back in the big game.

I think the Packers are due for a comeback.

Packers vs Patriots???

Yeah, I could see that one too. Provided Aaron Rodgers stays healthy, then I think he could match blow for blow against that Seahawk secondary in the postseason. The Pack's defense would have to step it up though.

AFC: If Manning doesn't hang em up, Broncos will be up there. 

Colts will beat the Pats in playoffs this time. Pats aren't going to the SB regardless. 

I think the Chargers will give people a run for their money as well. 

NFC: I think the 49'ers take Seattle out this time around 

The Eagles and Arizona are gonna be good, so I'm not gonna count them out. 

SB: 49'ers vs Colts 

lol I do not see Brady winning another Super Bowl even if that team is healthy.

I don't know. When Gronk was healthy, they were moving the ball down field almost at will. (My girl is a Pats fan so I've watched every Colts and Pats game this last year.) Then again, I also saw a lot of terrible throws from Brady when Gronk was out. (Most of them thrown too high.) I honestly have no idea. Just a guess, :)

Colts over Lions

lmao

Jim Caldwell gets his third trip to the Super Bowl in a surprise Lions season. And then in the Super Bowl....it all falls apart.

I like to get creative. My early prediction though is that next year we have one or two suprises making the title games possibly. I felt this season was almost too perfect at times......a script almost with Brady vs. Manning and Seattle vs. SF.  Lets shake this noise up next year.

The Packers haven't been to an NFC Title game in how long?

People pick them every year and they don't even make it that far. They are bound to go one and done again depending on how bad the Bears choke themselves out of the playoffs again. They asked for it by sitting McCown and going back to Cutler.