Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patriots* to be without Brandon Spikes.

Dustin

Hightower is the only remaining ILB that started the season.

I can't even name all the LBs and DLs anymore. New guys pop in and out all the time. Jamie Collins has stepped in at LB as Spikes has been injured a lot the last few games and he has looked good. Not sure what else the Pats will do but Bill always seems to find warm bodies somewhere.  ;)

arent they already with out both Mayo and Wilfork as well? that bolds well for us, but still does not assure us a win. this is the one match up i feared us having. although Brady is with out the Gronk and that defense is with out both Wilfork and Mayo and now Spikes, the fact that Brady is still their QB makes it scary. 

I still think we need to put the pressure on them early with the no huddle.  We killed the Chiefs when we did that.  Once we started huddling they were able to keep up with our O.  Maybe not when we have a decent lead and control the tempo of the game, but every time we got complacent running the ball, the other guys always caught up.

Okay, I will call it now.  TRich is going to be out to prove something after his 1 carry/1 fumble performance against the Chiefs and this will be his break out game, 15 carries, 108 yards 1 TD.  Brown will get 10 carries for 60+ yards and a TD.

might wanna lay off the coffee. lol. 

I am not putting all the blame on Richardson for a fumble that turned into a TD because Luck still had 3 INT's, Toler got burnt by former colt WR Avery which with him on the IR now would explain why  he got burnt. Richardson will have a decent career BUT 100+ yards won't happen in the playoffs. although if he does i will be more then glad to apologize for being wrong lol. but if we had a good run blocking line and given that NE ranks 30th against the run i would say there is no doubt it will happen. 

here is my opinions on why he wont:

1) he doesn't go to the hole. instead he tries to get a big play by cutting into defenders 

2) our run blocking ins't that great, brown has the speed and is smaller then richardson which is why he is able to get through the small holes.

3) Richardson won't get 15 touches. and prob won't until next year. 

but like i also said, if richardson gets more then 50 yards on the ground and it helps get a win i will be more then happy to say i was wrong because honestly i hope i am, i have been one of the very few who have stuck behind richardson since we acquired him right before the niners game. 

Hate injuries. Also on opponents. Want a fair and healthy match-up, where their starters are beat. Hopefully we then crush their 2nd stringers.

im not gonna complain lol. because although a Brady vs Manning AFCCG would be intriguing for sports writers and the Pats and Bronco fans, i believe a Luck vs Manning part 2 would be that much more. 

what do Brady and Luck have in common this year besides winning their respective divisions? they both beat Manning. 

both are capable in beating Manning again also. and as much as a lot of people are gonna hang me for saying this, I think the winner of the Colts/Patriots game could very well end up in the Super Bowl. 

Okay, I will call it now. TRich is going to be out to prove something after his 1 carry/1 fumble performance against the Chiefs and this will be his break out game, 15 carries, 108 yards 1 TD. Brown will get 10 carries for 60+ yards and a TD.

You must have booze in your coffee... kidding. It should be Brown having a big day. Although if it was the other way around I'd be happy. Teams are so scared of our Colts they are falling apart.

With injuries and virtually the same record playing in a weak division, I think many are giving New England WAY too much credit. Home field advantage was 1-3 last week. The Belichick mystique is under .500 over the past few tears. Had Denver not folded late, WE'D be hosting as a #2 Seed. Maybe we win this one - AV hitting a winning FG perhaps.

Yeah, he can't really do anything right at this point. hopefully something magical happens to him this offseason and he pulls off a reggie bush comeback.

exactly.. you could tell by his demeanor on the field and on the sideline his self-confidence is low.. he just looks lost and not part of the group (team).. 

i just hope/expect he rebounds next season, after a full off-season with his teammates, and turns into a very good contributor for this team..