Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chris Rainey to IR Running Back Tashard Choice signed.(merge)

Coltsfan911

WHAT IS UP WITH OUR RUNNING BACKS? Always going to IR. Holy moley! I didn't even see what happened to Chris?

Have you seen the O-line and their run blocking, or lack of.....  Running backs are getting hammered in the backfield and it only gets worse from there......

We have the best RB core in the NFL....... on IR :facepalm:

This is sad honestly. Kinda starts to give you that "Who's next?" Mentality. Our player's are dropping like flies

We need a new training staff. We'll never reach our full potential as a team if he constantly have multiple key injuries every year. Injuries are a part of football but I'm pretty sure we're towards the top of the league in the last 4-5 seasons of KEY injuries. Those injuries become even more damaging when you don't have depth behind those positions

WHAT IS UP WITH OUR RUNNING BACKS? Always going to IR. Holy moley! I didn't even see what happened to Chris?

My guess is it has to do with being a power running team and chance. Chances for RB injuries go up when you run it more often. Running behind a bad line shouldn't help either. It's mostly blameless though, this is the NFL.