Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts uniform and/or logo change.

Brent71

Would you welcome a more modern look or do you like the Classic logo and uniforms ?.................i would like a whole new logo and everything. Not really attached to the Horseshoe. I love the Oregon unies. Maybe like a blue helmet and all gray pants and jersey with blue and white names and numbers.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOOOOOO!

We have the best uni's in the league!

I disagree about that. It's my favorite to see but the Broncos are probably my favorite. Chicago and Detroit are very nice as well.

Anyway. I would welcome an alternate but I would be worried about losing the unis we have now in the future.

I disagree about that. It's my favorite to see but the Broncos are probably my favorite. Chicago and Detroit are very nice as well.

Anyway. I would welcome an alternate but I would be worried about losing the unis we have now in the future.

Broncos uni's would be great if they went back to the old helmet design

Would you welcome a more modern look or do you like the Classic logo and uniforms ?.................i would like a whole new logo and everything. Not really attached to the Horseshoe. I love the Oregon unies. Maybe like a blue helmet and all gray pants and jersey with blue and white names and numbers.

Colts should never change their uniform it's the best in the NFL

Nope...

Although I would like to change the white jersey design a little. I'm tired of people thinking I'm a cowboys fan with the jersey. If it weren't for the #18, people would think that.

I think we should use the retro Baltimore logo once in a while like the patriots do with their red uniforms. Especially against the Ravens!! Lolll

The blue pants were worn for the a few games, with white jerseys in 94-95, and the Colts lost all those games if I recall. Thus they were retired. I would welcome an all blue look again...time has passed and those players are all retired anyway.

One change I hated was going to the gray facemasks in 2004. I loved the blue ones. The gray just looks dull to me.

Nope...

Although I would like to change the white jersey design a little. I'm tired of people thinking I'm a cowboys fan with the jersey. If it weren't for the #18, people would think that.

I think we should use the retro Baltimore logo once in a while like the patriots do with their red uniforms. Especially against the Ravens!! Lolll

That logo was never worn on the uniforms.

one of my favorite things is the generic uniforms. reminds of the penn state uniforms. theyve been using them so long and like irsay said if it was good enough for unitas then its good for us now. its iconic. theres a lot to be said about a team that wants to come into your stadium and kick your butt then put on a fashion show.

This comes up about every two months.  I pray the Colts never change their uniforms.  I can't stand the Oregon uniforms.  What do you they have, 10 different versions?  I live in Boise where every year they uniform changes.  It is all about making money.  The teams start to look like billboards.

I love the Colts uniforms.  As long as Jim Irsay is owner I don't see that happening because he is a traditionalist.

8255568515_06ecc6b8a1_t.jpg  I like this logo, maybe tweaked for today a bit, but I like it.  The only other thing I would consider is maybe some Navy Blue, or black pants and Navy Blue shirts or some combination like that.  It would give us a darker "black and blue" look.  That is just if I were to change it though.  I like the uni's as they are, but do see we could use some alternates or something.  Think of some other intimidating team colors and you think of the Steelers, the Ravens, and the Bears.  Maybe adding that touch of black or navy would look a little more menacing.  All the same, if we just go and dominate we will look intimidating as well.  So, yeah, I'm wishy washy on the uni's.  Just giving my opinion of what I would add/change if I had to add/change something. :D