Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

will rodgers play versus arizona?

Stephen

Guest TeamLoloJones

I thought Aaron Rodgers was out for awhile with the collarbone? And when did we acquire him? Why doesn't anyone tell us things?

Yeah we got him to play WR, traded the Packers the book "Coaching for Dummies" with a highlighted section about clock management.  Mike McCarthy feels they got the better of the trade.

With all the talk about this guy he better dang well be the second coming of Marvin Harrison or something!  How many Da'Rick Rogers threads can we post on the forum?

"Will Rogers play this week?"

"Can Rogers take over for Wayne?"

"Can Rogers play Right Guard?"

"Will Rogers run for President?"

"Can Rogers stop global warming?"

"Da'Rick Rogers beats up Chuck Norris, cures cancer!!"

Give the Da'Rick Rogers thing a rest people... He hasn't played a snap in a regular season game.  Stop acting like he is going to be the savior of the season.

Rant over.  **Drops mic, drinks bourbon, walks off stage**

What is the fascination with his guy? Sips apple juice whisky and leaves....

Not sure but it is mind-boggling and mind-numbing all at once. There are even some on here who suggest he will be the Colts # 1 receiver in the very near future. Would love to be wrong, but that is a loooooooong shot at best. Odds are infinitely better he is not even on the 2014 roster, let alone be the # 1 Luck option.

*takes hit of bowl, sips beer, eats molten dpi at buffalo wild wongs*

Here's the thing, Da'Rick is a beast. He is a great receiver who is a surprisingly quick learner (on the field). However, he enjoyed marijuana. So he got a bad rep.

The truth is, he always had more talent than Justin Hunter, and close to the talent of Cordaralle Patterson. BUT, he smoked pot. Supposedly that's behind him.

He will be a Colt great one day. I would bet my life on it, as long as he's given the chance. The coaches have made him both earn his PT and deserve his chance. He was given nothing. And I truly believe he will break out for us.

-long time Colt fan and huge Da'Rick fan of 4 years in the making

Not sure but it is mind-boggling and mind-numbing all at once. There are even some on here who suggest he will be the Colts # 1 receiver in the very near future. Would love to be wrong, but that is a loooooooong shot at best. Odds are infinitely better he is not even on the 2014 roster, let alone be the # 1 Luck option.

I understand all the Rogers talk being annoying but is it really "mind boggling" (though, calling him a future #1 is out there)? Our team is extremely WR starved so of course the fans are going to grasp at straws and why not grasp at a straw that's 6'3" 210 lbs, fast, and had a ton of production in the SEC.

I just want him to get a shot. Give him a few scripted snaps see how it goes and increase accordingly.

I understand all the Rogers talk being annoying but is it really "mind boggling" (though, calling him a future #1 is out there)? Our team is extremely WR starved so of course the fans are going to grasp at straws and why not grasp at a straw that's 6'3" 210 lbs, fast, and had a ton of production in the SEC.

I just want him to get a shot. Give him a few scripted snaps see how it goes and increase accordingly.

What you suggest is completely reasonable. There are those who are less than reasonable in their expectations for him.

Um where did you hear this?

D-Man

Rodgers has a weekly radio show on ESPN-Wisconsin..,.which we can hear up here...

Last Thursday he said he felt better than he had at any time since the injury..

He said he wouldnt play Sunday (vs. the NYGs) but he hoped to return after that.

They asked him 'Do you mean Thanksgiving?" and he said he hoped to be ready before then...

////That may just been wishful thinking but I heard him say that. It wasnt a media report

D-Man

Rodgers has a weekly radio show on ESPN-Wisconsin..,.which we can hear up here...

Last Thursday he said he felt better than he had at any time since the injury..

He said he wouldnt play Sunday (vs. the NYGs) but he hoped to return after that.

They asked him 'Do you mean Thanksgiving?" and he said he hoped to be ready before then...

////That may just been wishful thinking but I heard him say that. It wasnt a media report

Rodgers= Da'Rick Rogers