Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

would you guys be mad if

Stephen

To me, being a fan of and offended by a Colt player wearing another teams logo or gear.....would exist in the same place in the brain that feels any guy talking to your girl is hitting on her...or any girl talking to your man is hitting on him. Its kind of like overboard possessiveness/insecurity. But that is in my universe. Many see it differently.

But in the same breath, I also wouldn't be offended if someone felt strong enough to stop following a team because of this. If it would bother someone that much, make a statement.

49ers fans are honestly blowing the hat thing way out of proportion. Kaep is real big into shoes and hats. Ive heard he has over 400 pairs of shoes and im sure he has just as many hats. Snapnacks and shoes are really popular with my generation and he probably bought it because it was a cool hat. I have a few hats of teams i dont like just bc i think theyre cool and they match some of my clothes. Its the offseason right now, its not like he came off the field and put on a Dolphins hat instead of a 49ers one.

It. Is. Just. A. Hat!

A 49ers hat does not go with everything he wears i am sure and... at least he is still representing his sport.

The league does not prohibit wearing other teams apparel so I say he is good.

I would be surprised.....   but not mad.....

It wouldn't be a very Andrew Luck type of thing for him to do....     but it's not the end of the world....    no biggie....

Too many other more important things to worry and care about than this......

Only if he left the stickers on it

Agreed, I can't stand seeing the stickers on the hat once its purchased.  Really what in the world is the point of it?

49ers fans are honestly blowing the hat thing way out of proportion. Kaep is real big into shoes and hats. Ive heard he has over 400 pairs of shoes and im sure he has just as many hats. Snapnacks and shoes are really popular with my generation and he probably bought it because it was a cool hat. I have a few hats of teams i dont like just bc i think theyre cool and they match some of my clothes. Its the offseason right now, its not like he came off the field and put on a Dolphins hat instead of a 49ers one.

I guess i'm older than I thought I was.  Personally I don't wear a hat as a fashion statement.  I wear a hat as a badge of honor for my team.  Please keep in mind that i'm only 31 and am not ever nor will I ever own more shoes than my wife.  Don't they take your "man card" for things like that?  Anyways back to the travesty that is hat apparel now-a-days.  I went to lids the other day to buy my son a hat and I have never seen so many GOD AWFUL UGLY hats before.  Just Yuck!  I wouldn't wipe the dirt off my shoes with some of those hats let alone purchase and wear them. . . .smh. . . .

BTW since when are tennis shoes and a hat considered nice attire?

I guess i'm older than I thought I was.  Personally I don't wear a hat as a fashion statement.  I wear a hat as a badge of honor for my team.  Please keep in mind that i'm only 31 and am not ever nor will I ever own more shoes than my wife.  Don't they take your "man card" for things like that?  Anyways back to the travesty that is hat apparel now-a-days.  I went to lids the other day to buy my son a hat and I have never seen so many GOD AWFUL UGLY hats before.  Just Yuck!  I wouldn't wipe the dirt off my shoes with some of those hats let alone purchase and wear them. . . .smh. . . .

Only if the player is on a small market team , he is wearing the hat of a large market team, and you know that he wishes he played in that large market to get more commercials, etc. to advance his career. If Lebron James had been wearing a Lakers hat while playing for Cleveland, I would be mad.

error.

I dont even know how what appeared was actually posted, glad i caught it to delete out

i must have just hit the keyboard and a jumbled mess of letters somehow got posted, in faact originally it was answering a quote of another person

Got to tell u , when u r disabled u can do some really weird stuff, l Just was lucky to catch this delete all 

Its just the changing of the times. Snapbacks and shoes are whats popular now. Im sure when you were 20 you did or wore things that made people 10+ years older feel the same way you do now. And im sure in 10 years ill feel the same as you do with the next generation after mine.

Why do you think the NFL switched from the Reebok fitted draft hats to the New Era Snapback hats? Thats what popular with young adults now. And i never said anything about sneakers and hats being "nice attire." Its just casual street wear. I didnt say id walk into a job interview with a hat and some Jordans on.