Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Official Draft Thread!

coltsguy510

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the 30 for 30 "Elway to Marino" last night. Great stuff. I was 14 years old at the time of that draft. I was not aware of all the little details that were going on with Elway. So many story line with that 83 first round. There were probably 6 or 8 hall of famers that were selected in that first round that year. Just an unbelievable draft. I love the draft, I'll be watching tonight hoping we find a great player or 2. Fun stuff

Ian Rapoport just said on NFL Network "The Colts are getting a ton of phone calls about the number 24 pick" His supposed reasoning was because teams think it's the safest/one of the best places to draft

Edit: Here's a tweet now

#Colts getting a TON of calls about No 24 from teams wanting to move up. Look at history of this pick: Reed, SJax, @DezBryant, Aaron Rodgers

Here is what Mcshay says what it might take for the Chargers to move up for Lane Johnson:

@McShay13: @agentbell619 somewhere in ballpark of 2nd and 3rd round this year, or 1st round pick in 2014.

If that's what it would take to move up for lane Johnson, we won't be getting a 2nd and 3rd for 24 as some are suggesting

Ian Rapoport just said on NFL Network "The Colts are getting a ton of phone calls about the number 24 pick" His supposed reasoning was because teams think it's the safest/one of the best places to draft

Edit: Here's a tweet now

#Colts getting a TON of calls about No 24 from teams wanting to move up. Look at history of this pick: Reed, SJax, @DezBryant, Aaron Rodgers

Dallas Clark was #24 too. A lot of successful picks in that spot

No need to start a thread, but in Paul Kuharsky's chat session on ESPN.com today he was asked about Josh Chapman.

Paul said that he should be good for training camp or mini, and is like a "bonus pick" for the Colts.  Big boy must be impressing in the weight room....

Just thought I would through that out here for Chap fans.