Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Coach Pagano locker room speech

MTC

How can you not want to win if you hear something like that? I would play for him. Heck I am a 5'8 female but put me out there. I can play CB maybe since we hurt there lmao.

I would not want to play the Colts this year. AT ALL. We are on a mission that goes beyond football at times I feel. Are we better then some of the best teams in the league? No way. But, do I think we have a fighting chance in every game we play? You betcha. And heck we might lose one or two we don't see coming but that happens.

And next season.....when Pagano is back. Imagine. Just imagine. This team will want to play for him on the sidelines every week.

Incredible stuff. We are truly fortunate. God bless Pagano in his recovery.

This team is so different than in years past. Both good, but this one is more emotional. Takes after pagano. You can't help but love this team.

Say what you want but I think it starts at the top.

MR. Irsay has come a long way personally. Cleaning house was Bold and the right plan

He found an Indiana man out of Many to choose from in Grigson. I think he chose wisely.

And Coach Pagano has just the right Passion & Leadership for the Moment.

And it just goes on down regarding the choices of New people that are in this Organization and on the TEAM.

Winners with Great attitudes. What a beating they take to compete at this level though. Go Colts!

Wow! What an emotionally stirring speech.

What Coach Pagano said was about so much more than this game that we all love so very much. It's a good day to be a Colts fan and a human being.

How can you not want to win if you hear something like that? ...This team will want to play for him on the sidelines every week.

Quite the contrast to last season, eh?